Chapter 46: The best yet

Start from the beginning

Thomas looks over his shoulder at Jasper who is just stood still, staring down at the older's backside. "Hey what's up?"

Jasper looks up at Thomas, doubt setting in. "I've not..I mean I don't know how to."

Thomas turns to face the younger a little more, taking Jasper's hands. He takes the lube, opens it and pours some onto Jasper's fingers. Before turning back around and placing the lube on the shelf. "Just feel your way...you'll do good."

Jasper moistens his lips, looking down at the beautiful behind before him, then down at his lubed fingers, which were in danger of being washed away. He places a palm on Thomas' left butt cheek and begins to stroke, as he slowly guides his other fingers down the centre, reaching the soon to be stretched hole, dragging a finger over its surface. "Mmm" sounds emit from the older, making Jasper's confidence boost a little as he begins to push his index finger deep inside.

Jasper's own lips part at the feel of this man wrapped around the one digit, sucking him in. He starts to push in and out, feeling the lube spread around inside of Thomas, who is slowly relaxing. He then adds his middle finger. Thomas again clenching around his digits and another whimper from the older, who juts out his backside just a little more as Jasper becomes knuckle deep. "See...you're doing fine." Thomas praises a little out of breath, causing Jasper to smile to himself and move closer to the older, kissing his shoulder and the back of his neck as his fingers pump inside Thomas, just a little faster. He now begins to scissor his fingers, feeling the resistance of Thomas' walls lessening.

Jasper's movements don't go unnoticed by Thomas who all of a sudden becomes very vocal. "Fuck...there, just there!"

Jasper looks down at his fingers, then looks slightly over Thomas' shoulder, pressing at the same area. "There?" Jasper questions, but knows he has hit the right place because more words leave Thomas' lips.

"Just...just...there...God!" Thomas pushes his butt all the way out now, his fingers try to grab the smooth tiles to no effect.

Jasper continues playing around with his fingers as his other hand catches Thomas' length, thumbing the sensitive tip, before stroking up and down.

This stimulation was becoming too much for the older, with the assault on his sensitive areas causing that familiar build up. "Shit...I'm gonna come."

On hearing this, Jasper lets go of Thomas' length and retracts his fingers, leaving Thomas whining. "W...why did you stop? I was gonna..."

"Payback." Jasper smirks, as Thomas looks over his shoulder at the younger.

"P...payback? What for?" Thomas huffs.

"For leaving me hanging at the lake that time." Jasper chuckles. "Now were even."

"You little..." Thomas starts to bite back but is silenced by Jasper.

"Shhh now!" He pushes Thomas back around. The sound of the condom can now be heard opening as Jasper rolls it down himself, before applying some more lube. He grabs a hold of Thomas' hip with one hand, as he guides his now very hard dick into Thomas.

The feeling was tight with the resistance there and Jasper had to be slow at first. Both males moaning in unison as the process was taking place.

Jasper now places both hands on the older's hips as he starts to move. He closes his eyes, relishing in the feel of Thomas wrapped around him. This man...this amazing sexy man was all his. His thoughts drive Jasper to speed up, pushing Thomas to stand up a little straighter. Jasper now wraps an arm around Thomas' waist, holding him close as he thrusts in and out.

After a few moments of pounding from behind, Jasper pulls out, only to hurridly maneuver Thomas so he is facing him. He quickly gets back in position. Jasper can now see Thomas' beautiful face as he fucks him. Jasper grabs at one of Thomas' thighs and pulls it around his waist, as Thomas holds on to Jasper's shoulders for support.

Jasper doesn't take his eyes from Thomas'. The sight too beautiful to comprehend. His face deep in pleasure because of him. "Fuck Tom. You're so beautiful." Jasper huffs as his thrusts get slower but deeper.

Thomas, who was now not able to mouth legible words from being fucked so fantastical, just about manages an open mouthed smile, as his prostate continues to be attacked, his cock being rubbed as it's sandwiched between their wet bodies with each forceful thrust.

Thomas is so close "J...Jasper...please...go faster!"

Jasper cannot refuse the plea and obliges with fast powerful thrusts. He was also now on the edge.

Thomas is the first to shoot. Powerful jets of hot cum burst from his cock, painting, their bodies. "Fuck Jasper fuuuck!" Thomas huffs, his head rolling back on his shoulder.

Jasper now fills the condom to the brim. The visual of Tom too stimulating. He's even too overwhelmed to utter a word and is surprised at his own emotions as he feels tears roll down his cheeks. The experience so intense their bodies so close, sharing this moment. Still buried deep, coming down from his high, Jasper connects his lips with Thomas.

Thomas cards through Jasper's tousled wet black hair. He feels the love radiating from the younger and matches it with equal force.

They finally pull apart and just gaze at eachother. "I...I have no words." Thomas grins, kissing the younger's lips one last time before Jasper pulls himself out of Thomas, the condom spent, now hanging from the younger.

Jasper smiles widely. He had also been rendered completly speechless. Just managing to say, "The best."