Good to heart broken

Start from the beginning

"You're so hilarious Flores! Really my sides hurt but no come on it'll be cool! Two, how do the girls say it, 'besties' going out," he said laughing but also serious this time.

"Okay I'll go get ready," I replied putting my hands up and walked into my room to take a shower.

When I walked back down stairs with my natural wavy hair down, a white with small black strips long sleeve that showed my stomach a little bit, oops, jeans and my white Converse. When I got down stairs Nate was looking at the pictures on the wall. He must of known I was there cause he asked me something.

"Is that you with your mom and dad?"

I walked closer to him to see the picture. I kinda of forgot that this picture was up in the house. It was when Pedí had his Christmas party and everyone came over. All the relatives and some of them even took there time from Mexico to come to this party it was a really good day actually. Before everything went down hill.

"Um ya. That's my mom, Isabelle and my dad, Mario. Ha true little Mexican family huh? That was actually the best day ever till you know...it came crashing all down," I told Nate still looking at the pic.

"Im so sorry Alicia..I shouldn't have said anything"

"No. No it's okay silly, i barely remember anything actually i was so little. Come on you got me out of bed. Let's go," I said will a small smile walking toward the door and grabbed my black small purse. "Oh and by the way those glasses make you look hot as fuck!"

"I knew you would find them attractive on me," he laughed then got in the car.

When we got in the car I begged Nate to tell me where he was taking me but he was being a butt and kept driving. I decided to take this time and make snapchat videos. They mostly just ended up being videos of him and I lip sing. We finally got to our destination. It was the mall.

"So I could be having a lazy day at home right now but you brought me to the Glendale Galleria Mall?"

"Relax! We're just here to get something then we'll leave."

Nate and I waked into the mall and it was kinda awkward. I mean there were couples here, left and right, holding hands, kissing and laughing.

"Hey Alicia hold this for me will ya"

"Okay."

I put my hand out not even bothering to see what he wanted me to hold cause I was to distracted by how many couples are here today, but instead of an object being placed on my hand, I felt Nate slip his fingers into mine.

"I saw you staring at all the couples and thought hey 'besties' hold hands right," he winked at me then smiled.

We kept walking till we got to "Lolli and Pops" he walked me though the store but stopped him when something caught my eye.

"Oh. My. God. Nate wait look," I dragged him to the small photo booth that they had with props outside and everything. "Come on!" I grabbed a prop and sat down getting it started

"Alicia! I don't want to do this," he whined.

"Well I'm making you! Sit down it counting down," I told him.

He grabbed a prop that said 'Help!' and made a sad. Then the second one was of us sticking our tongue out. The third one of me squishing his chicks together and the last one he surprised me by giving me a kiss on the check. I blushed and put my email address in so they could send it to me. After that small awkward stare he laughed grabbed my hand again and took me to were he was going to take me in the first place. We stud in front of this big fresher, where they keep all the drinks but these drinks. Let's just say I had no idea what any of them were. He grabbed two of this orange drinks with a cow on it. He payed and he gave me one.

"Okay the bottle might look freaking weird, but try it! I know you'll love it," he said taking a sip of his drink.

"Okayyy. I'm trusting you on this!" I took a sip and the taste was out of this world! "Oh my god this is so freaking good!"

He laughed. "Told you and come on we have one more place to go then let's bounce."

We walked all the way to Zummies. He told me to wait outside and when he came back let's just say I really wasn't expecting this.

"Wow! Nate! Please tell me you didn't steal that and/ or bought that for me, cause I can't take that longboard."

"No I didn't steal it! Yes I bought this for you and yes your taking it! Think of it was an early birthday present," he told me with a smirk.

"My birthdays in February and its the beginning of September!"

"Early, early birthday present and come on let's get out of here if you actually want to know where I'm taking you."

Before I knew it we were in the car and now at Vince beach. I'm guessing he had this whole day planed out cause he opened his trunk and pulled out his own skate board. He told me he wanted to skate to Santa Monica Peri and just chill there. When we got there he offered to pay, even though I didn't want him to, to go on some rides and play some of the game booths. We went on the roller coaster, fairest wheel, and he actually won me a small bear with a sweater on it that said 'Santa Monica' it was getting late so we started to walk back. Instead of skating we walked on the beach enjoying the sunset.

"Thanks Nate. I'm glad you got me out of bed and took me out. I had fun, also thanks for the board," I said

"Nah it's cool. I had fun too. I actually need this to be honest. I haven't really been to the beach since we moved here so it was fun. Glad I could spend it with you, 'bestie'," he said laughing.

When we got to the car he drove me home. LA is really pretty at night and where I live I kinda get to see the whole city and its beauty. Nate walked me to the front door.

"Soo I guess I'll see you tomorrow? Maybe go out again hopefully everyone's busy as there were today," he said with a smile.

"Ya I'd love to hangout again tomorrow," I smiled

He grabbed my hands and intertwined them together. Oh my god he's going to kiss me! He starts to lean down then stops right above my lips but turns to give me a kiss on the check for the second time today. He started to walk away then turned around and said, "I'll see you tomorrow, bestie!" Before he got in his car gave me a wink and drove off.

"Very slick Maloley," I mumbled then opened the door and set everything down. I walked into the kitchen and saw Cesar. He turned around and said,

"Alicia! Where hell have you been! I've called and texted you so many fucking times!"

"Im sorry I was out with Nate and my phone died. Why what's wrong," I asked cause i notice that his eyes were red.

He looked away, looked back at me, then said "It's Pedí"

Okay don't hate me for the ending! Please! But heyy looks like Anna isn't the only one changing one of the Omaha boys into a softy. Love ya guys!

-Ashley💕