Wow okay.

The guys left a around nine and I was just sinking in what just happened. I actually talked to Nate, a real full on conversation, I mean ya I probably should not fall for a guy like that. I mean, I know he is no good for me, he could do way better, plus I'm a junior he's senior. I guess that doesn't really matter and or make a difference but he probably doesn't even like me like that. Yet he did come talk to me first. Okay I just need to stop distracting myself about Nate and go do what I need to do.

"Okay what the hell, why didn't you tell me about them," I said to Cesar walking out of the kitchen.

"Look I just didn't want you in with all of them okay," Cesar told me with a serious tone.

Me: "Wait, is this where you always went to during summer, to go out with them! To go mess around and smo-"

Cesar: Hey, I never smoked okay!

Me: Bullshit! Don't act stupid, I smelled it once I walked into the house but didn't say anything cause I saw them all in here!

Cesar: Ya! It was them! Alicia don't you know me by now! I know a lot better then to do that! Especially in the house, I promise it was just them and not me!

Me: Okay I do but why didn't you tell me about them!

"I was looking out for you okay? Alicia they're boys that have records and shit. Why do you think they moved here in the first place! To get away from the things they did back in Omaha!" "What did they do back in Omaha," I interrupted. "They caught themselves in a bad situation but look the only reason they hangout with me is because of my reputation at school and plus they are in most of my classes expect for electives but anyways I know guys like them and they're bad. Now that that's over with, what was happening in the kitchen," Cesar asked me crossing his arms.
"Nothing okay. We just talked about ourselves, what people do when they don't know each other. Also NO, I don't like him and now with what you told me about their record and it looks like Anna was right, there'll be nothing happening between Nate and I, period. Goodnight," I told him starting to run up the stairs and close the bed room door before he could say anything. What if I really do like Nate... What am I talking about I can't and I won't! He's bad and for all I know, he's probably just going to use me...

The next morning I woke up and got dressed, probably the quickest I've ever have too, ran down stairs to eat. When Cesar and I got to school he told me he most likely won't be eating at the table, I kinda knew though. I said okay and walked to my first class of the day.

"Hey guys," I said to Tris and Anna once I got to the table for lunch. "DUDE! Why didn't you tell us about the Omaha guys being at your house yesterday!" Tris attack me with before I could even sit down. "Who told you they were at my house," I ask. "Oh god please don't tell me you found this all out by ease dropping on Johnson," groan Anna. "Nooo. Okay maybe I was but okay I took the long way this morning to English cause they were standing where they stood yesterday and I over heard Jack say to Cesar 'hey yesterday was cool man, and you're hot cousin seemed pretty cool too' and then I walked anyway but STILL! Why didn't you call me so I could come over so I could talk to Johnson," Tris cried to me. "Look first when I got home I was already mad and then I saw them there and then my emotions turned to being shocked okay," i laughed to Tris. "Um guys," Anna said. "Wh-" "Heyyy Alicia," Jack said putting his arm around my shoulder, sitting down with the rest of the guys including Cesar, also follow by I don't know what you call them, oh sluts of the school, following the guys. "Hey Gilinsky," I smiled at him then said hi to the boys, then to be rude I fake smiled and said hi the the girls just standing there awkwardly. What can I say I like being an ass sometimes. "Well who are you," Sammy said to Anna with a smirk. "I'm Anna," Anna introduced herself. "Cute name," Sam smirked. "Haha thanks," Anna blushed. "And you," Jack said to Tris. "T-Tris," she said with a stutter. "Aww we make her nervous," Johnson said laughing putting his hands on her shoulders. We were interrupted when the bell rang, Cesar told me he has a free period again and that he'll pick me up this time. I was walking to my last period of the day and was walking to my favorite class this year, Cooking. Let's just say I was walking into class when I bumped into someone and almost fell but the mysterious person caught me before I could also note to self don't walk and look at your phone at the same time. "Maybe you should watch where you're going then looking at that phone don't you think." I was going to talk back until I realized it was Nate. "Nate Maloley in a cooking class for an elective, wow never thought of it and I don't know you were in this class," I said. "Well since you cousin had a free period, I ditch yesterday and went with your cousin and don't need the attitude, maybe I should of let you fall," he told me then waked in. Wow what's his problem and there was not attitude that's just the way I talk sometime, it's not my fault. The bell rang when I sat down and Nate sat next to me. "Your my partner for the rest of the year," I asked him. "Yup!" He said not even bother to look at me in the face. What the hell is his problem today! Yesterday he was nice as hell and now he's acting like a total jerk! I though he changed and maybe he might not be like what Cesar explained to me yesterday but no I guess he really is what I knew he really is..a bad boy....a bad boy who seem to not care about other but himself.

- Sorry it was kinda long but I wanted to do that cause I didn't update yesterday. Hope you liked this chapter and I REALLY hope you like it so far!

Ashley💕