Nightmare

Nate's POV:

After my big freak out with finding Rebecca in the same bed, I tried sneaking out before she woke up. I'm used to do things like this. Wake up and leave. I put my pants on and grabbed my shirt. When I was about to walk out.

"Hey where you going?"

Fucking shit!!

"Oh um I couldn't find my...shirt and ya" I said.

"Oh okay! I had really fun last nigh by the way and I would really enjoy doing it again sometime. How about we get out of here and go get something to eat."

I shouldn't be doing this. Jack's big lecture kept repeating in my head but yet I can't date her! Maybe this could keep me from making any other mistakes. So I took her out to lunch consider we freaking woke up at one o'clock! We talked and eat and I can't believe I thought this chick was hot at that party I must have been SUPER fucking drunk! Also she isn't Alicia. Alicia was kind, funny, the kinda girl that can change anyone's mood without even trying! Perfect body, she wasn't super skinny yet she wasn't fat either! I mean not that I would care about weight, every girl is meant to feel beautiful and...and that's what she is, beautiful. Rebecca though yes she decent but definitely not for me! She's conceded, a cake face! Let's just say she's one of those girls that actually wants to be know as the main hoe slut! She can't stop talking about herself! Blah blah me blah blah hello pay attention to me! UGH, what am I getting myself into but I have to do this. Get myself distracted from Alicia. I just want to leave and ditch cake face so bad! We were currently walking downtown, she insisted, and that's when she grabbed my hand. I didn't feel anything, not like when I held Alicia's hand at the mall. Man that day was amazing, STOP Nate! I need to stop think of her, but how! Wait. Rebecca! No I can't, I can't go back to doing that! We moved here to change everything. Yet that's the only way to get my mind off of her. Friends with benefits? Wow, I sound like a total player, although that's what I was until Stephanie. It was getting late and finally I was dropping Rebecca off, and yes I spent the whole day with her but I'll have to get used to it...

Monday. Today's the day I actually go to school not single, but the boyfriend of cake, I mean Rebecca. I didn't tell the boys anything, they were out of it to even ask where I was that whole day. I decided to drive myself to school that day and let the guys go on ahead. When I got to school I got out the car looking all bad like I used to back in Omaha. Rebecca was right there up my ass like she owns me not like I care though, I'm just using her for a distraction from Alicia. We walk up to the table.

"Ugh," Rebecca groaned.

"What?" I asked

She was going to reply but we got to the table and I told everyone. Let's just say the views I got from everyone weren't great. Johnson and Sam had shocked looking faces, the girls looked at me with sad eyes and then back at Alicia and then Cesar and Jack looked like they wanted to beat the living hell out of me. I wouldn't blame them though I would too. I know deep down inside that I hurt her by this considering she just got up and left but this is for the best. I turned to Rebecca and saw a smirk on her face. Great I think I picked the wrong girl to use.

The rest of the day went by fast, I still feel bad for considering Alicia ignored me and everything even ditching Cooking class. Yet that doesn't mean I can't still go support her at her Track tryouts right?

"Hey babe, wait where are you going?" Rebecca asked once she found me walking outside to everyone at the table.

"Oh um Alicia has tryouts for track and we're going to go and support," I said getting to everyone.

"Oh um well come on you don't need to go! Look she has enough people going to support her already! You not being there won't hurt her! Come on I really want to hangout with you today," she told me pulling on my arm.

"Nate just go. She right Alicia has us enough people going there to support her. The people who won't let her down. Go have fun with your girlfriend," Anna told me with sadness in her eyes but annoyed as fuck in her voice. Ouch! That hit like a thousand bricks was dumped on top of me. With that being said Rebecca started pulling me away and Sam pulled Anna into him and walked off to the stadium with everyone walking with them.

When I finally got home from a long day of Rebecca want to constantly make out with me, I decided to actually do homework for once. I was doing vocabulary for English when I got a text.

Gilinsky: Not that you probably care or that you won't see this till later cause you to busy with your so call girlfriend, but Alicia was 1/5 girls that made Varsity. We'll talk later.

She did it! I alway knew she would, I mean come on she was amazing! So I knew I should have but I did I texted her..

Nate: Congratulations!

Alicia🔥: thanks..

Nate: Alicia I'm sorry! I want to explain but idk..

Alicia🔥: this is bullshit Nathan! Do you really think I'm that freaking stupid! I can't believe you right now! And you can't explain because you don't know!? I can't believe I fell for your stupid charm! The fact that you think you can use me like that is messed up! to think I actually started to like! You know what you are Nate!? A player who thinks that he can mess and have whoever he wants! I hope you know that I'm not playing this game anymore! I'm done with this game you are trying to play here and I am absolutely DONE WITH YOU!

Fuck I didn't know what to say.. Yet now that's good, she done. I won't hurt her yet deep down inside doing all this..is hurting her even more. I just decided to go to sleep. Escape this nightmare I decided to put myself in.

That's it? I know I'm sorry! I'm bad at updating and I know I say I'll update more but with school... you're going to have to bare with me here but anyways here you lovely, amazing readers go! AND OMFG YOU GUYS!! OVER 6K READS && 102 VOTE! I can't thank you guys so much and the fact you actually like my book make me cry😭 till later you guy! Love ya!

-Ashley💕