"I-I'm sorry ron. we wanted to keep it on the down-low", harry responded, not exactly having the heart to talk about this with ron right now, as he watched cho happily dance with cedric.

"down-low?! what?! got something to hide is it?", ron huffed as he crossed his arms, leaning against the chair in his peculiar dress robes.

however, that night victoria was not the only girl that had caught his eye. in fact, as soon as hermione had entered with victor krum, ron's entire body soared with envy that he was not aware of.

must be the fact that hermione got to associate with victor krum and he didn't, he'd persuade himself.

•♛•

victoria's black stilettos clicked with each hurried step she took towards the dark halls.

the girl had a goal in mind, yet if someone wasn't following her, she would've been able to arrive at where she had originally wanted to go, instead of the empty library.

     even madam pince was at the ball, giving victoria the perfect opportunity to search the school for the object that she had wanted.

     as victoria momentarily stopped in front of the restricted section, she gently rubbed the lock as she muttered a spell, making the metal drop onto the floor with a soft thud.

     the girl slowly entered the restricted section of the library as she then once again stopped.

     "enjoy being my stalker don't you, malfoy?", the girl asked as she turned around, seeing exactly who she had thought it was.

     "well well well, can't believe ms. little noir is breaking the rules and entering the restricted section while she's supposed to be at the ball", draco smirked.

     "I could say the same for you, mr. malfoy. well? find anything intriguing after following me all the way here?", victoria teased, making the boy furrow his brows.

"why didn't you come with me to the ball? you chose potter over me?!", draco suddenly seriously asked as he strode over to the girl, staring right into her sadistic grey eyes.

"I told you. I already had a dat—"

"liar! you asked potter after, goyle informed me", draco sneered.

     victoria simply sighed, looking down as her gaze then flickered up to meet draco's.

     "I'm sorry", victoria said, making draco slightly taken aback.

     "w-what?"

     "I'm sorry", victoria repeated. "I thought if I played hard to get...you...you would like me more", victoria mumbled, inching closer to the male and making him take a step back.

     "you'll forgive me...won't you?", victoria softly asked as she leaned in for a hug, utterly shocking draco to the max.

     the boy suddenly grinned as he reciprocated the action, snuggling into the crook of the girl's neck as victoria's laced arms wrapped around draco's neck.

     suddenly, with the lift of her wand (obliviate), the boy had momentarily passed out, nearly making victoria drop his body.

     "mobilicorpus", victoria casted as draco's body levitated a few inches above the ground.

     with the boy's floating body following after victoria, he was gently placed on one of the chairs, with a random book opened on the table he was currently laying on.

victoria then leaned close to draco, gently caressing the boy's perfectly pale face.

"sorry? I think not", victoria scoffed as she exited out the library, making sure the lock on the restricted section looked as if it had never been tampered with before.

     as soon as she left, she headed towards dumbledore's office, where she knew she would be able to find some useful information that would aide her in her quest.

fumbling around the drawers of dumbledore's desk, there was a specific cabinet that was locked, but nothing a little spell couldn't open.

"horcruxes?"

victoria immediately flipped open the hefty book, not surprised that something this vulgar was locked up in dumbledore's drawers.

     though that was not what the girl was particularly interested in.

     the girl started getting a bit frustrated. she couldn't find what she wanted, and so therefore hastily left as she relocked the cabinets.

as victoria had strut down the empty hallways, she suddenly stopped, glancing at the view on the other side of the pristine windowpane.

     victoria pondered where to even begin, as she was beyond lost.

     she had originally thought that hogwarts would provide her with all the information she needed, but it deemed harder than she expected. 

     "hm...christmas break is coming up", victoria muttered to herself, watching her reflection slightly drop her usual smile.

"it's time...to go home".

╔═══════════════╗

╚═══════════════╝

╚═══════════════╝

a/n: hello my cute readers!! I hope you're still enjoying the story so far and it's not boring you.

if you enjoyed it, please don't forget to comment, share, and vote! it'd really mean a lot.

anyways, thank you so much and I'll see you soon!! <3