𝐒𝐩𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐈𝐭 𝐔𝐩 - 𝘴.𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘰𝘶

I'm really sorry for my boi Osamu, but his best fran be making me feel some type of way, I-

Suna Rintarou

The well-known genius middle blocker of Inarizaki should be a silent and deadpanned-face boy most of the time, right?

Right?

(Y/N) is wondering why she's in this position; Suna smirking at her with his forearm resting on the wall behind her while she was beet red, looking away from the man before her. It was a shock really, after another great game, the volleyball team had to celebrate and what more than going to their favorite sukiyaki and BBQ place, their family restaurant. The young lady knows the team, I mean, (Y/N)'s family restaurant is their favorite place to go, which means they're regulars most of the time, plus she goes to the same school and is classmates with Osamu. So it shouldn't be awkward with the boys.

Well, other than Suna of course.

(L/N) (Y/N) has a huge ass crush with the middle blocker. Although Suna may look like he's so done with life (which is true because he had to deal with the twins and their chaos most of the time), he's also another beneficiary factor of the chaos with the volleyball team. He's a teasing shit and is almost on the same level as the twins, but he still has his calmness most of the time.

But everything just messes up because he would send memes in like, 2 am.

After another victory win, the Inarizaki men's volleyball team were cheering in their bus, well some because the others were dead tired and were dozing off. 

As the bus comes to a halt, Kita stood up and looked behind, his voice raised, "Guys we're already here! Wake up those who's sleeping!"

People who were awake began to go out, Osamu looked at his best friend beside him who was still sleeping with headphones on and an eye mask on his eyes. The grey-haired Miya sighed as he whacked Suna's head. The latter began to wake as he groaned lowly and raised his eye mask to glare at Osamu and about to swear at him when the Miya spoke.

"We're here, dumbass."

"(Y/N)! I missed chu!"

Atsumu yelled as he went to hug the (H/C)-haired girl who was arranging the team's tables. (Y/N) just rolled her eyes and pushed Atsumu's head as the setter groans out complaints.

(Y/N) looked at the team and smiled, "Hey guys, your orders still not done yet so have some appetizers." She paused when she didn't see a black-haired male in the group. Furrowing her brows, Atsumu noticed it and smirked.

Putting an arm on (Y/N)'s left shoulder, he had a mischievous smirk, "Are? Why are you frowning? Is it because you can't see a certain-"

"Atsumu!" the girl huffed in annoyance, "W-what are you talking about? I just saw your face and that's why I'm frowning! Move yer ugly face aside!"

"That hurt, (N/N)-chan!"

"Hah, that's what you deserved, dipshit."

Osamu and Suna entered the restaurant, immediately noticed by (Y/N). She squealed internally as she saw Suna, still with a sleepy face, entered their restaurant with his mouth and chin hiding under his jacket while his hands deep in his pockets. The girl was ecstatic to see him again, although it had only been three days since they last saw each other.

Atsumu rolled his eyes and flipped his brother off while the other sticking out his tongue. Suna noticed the girl beside Atsumu and his heart had skipped a beat. It was his happiness to see the assistant cook of the restaurant he had loved. He always teased her in texts and in school, ruffling her hair, teasing her height, and just messing with her in general which didn't go unnoticed by the others in the team.

"Oi (Y/N), I'm hungry." Suna said sitting down on the table (Y/N) was cleaning, putting his arm on the table and resting his face on his hand as he stared at her as she wiped the table and put the plates and water on the table.

(Y/N), feeling Suna's gaze, blushed, and tried to remain unfazed. "Wait for the food, lazy ass."

"I'm a customer, pay more attention to my needs."

"You're different, idiot."

"Yeah kinda different, I mean, you really love me don't you?"

With Suna's words, (Y/N) tensed up and looked at him while he had looked at her with a slight grin. 

Does he know? Nah he's probably joking, yes yes, he is joking haha, calm down (Y/N).

(Y/N) rolled her eyes and crossed her arms across her chest, "Yeah right, I love Osamu more than you." she said and brought out the appetizers on the table.

The volleyball team, who were actually listening to the whole conversation, had been silent the whole time. Obviously, the two were oblivious but the team was huddled up on a certain table, staring intently at the table (Y/N) and Suna was flirting- talking at.

"Don't they realize that we're also here?" Atsumu whispered. His twin shook his head, munching on the onigiri (Y/N) served earlier.

"Ya think they even realize it at this point? Though the sexual tension is irritating like, just fuck each other already." Osamu rolled his eyes while Kita hit his head. The team actually know that the two were obviously smitten by each other- though they didn't say anything because they figured it was none of their business. Well, it was torture to watch because they always had to watch the two flirt in the corner, in front, and even at the back.

And honestly, some of them had enough.

Suddenly, Atsumu's eyes lit up, and looked at his twin, "Yo, you thinking what I'm thinking?"

Osamu raised a brow and looked at Atsumu. Just by the look of Atsumu's mischievous smirk, he could already tell what the other was thinking which Osamu grinned.

"We just gotta do it, don't we?"

Kita furrowed his brows as he looked at the twins who're telepathically talking with grins on their faces. "Don't do anything stupid, you guys." Aran said while the twins only looked at their team members and shrugged.

"We'll just spice this celebratory party."

"Y'all let's do something."

Atsumu raised his voice as the volleyball team finished eating as they chill on their seats. Osamu rolled his eyes, "Probably something dumb."

"Fuck you."

"That's incest bro, yuck."

The twins continued to bicker when Suna whacked both heads together and sighed, "What's this idea of yours."

"Maybe it's something good, might be interesting." Kita said sipping his drink, though he knew what was gonna happen, he went along with the twins' antics.

"How bout some 'Dare or Dare' to spice this boring evening, gentlemen?"

"Sigh."

(Y/N) sighed as she took out the trash outside at the back of the restaurant. She stretched, there were a lot of orders and besides, the boys eat a lot, and eating turns into a competition at some point, although Osamu always wins. The girl huffed an amused smile, it was always interesting with the boys' volleyball team.

Her mind was full of thoughts but a certain black-haired man stopped her from her actions as she thought of him. She blushed as she looked at the man who poked her from behind. Suna stood there with his jacket on and an unreadable expression on his face.

(Y/N) stood there, still blushing as she looks at Suna, clearing her throat, she put a hand on her hip and looked at him, "What's with you? Already missed me?-"

The (E/C)-eyed girl stared in surprise at Suna as he put a hand on the wall behind her, surprising her. (Y/N)'s heart was in shambles, it was beating so fast that she can't almost breathe as she looks at Suna who stared at her with a small grin on his face.

The middle blocker had put his mouth near her ear and blew, earning a chill from the girl who was looking at anything other than him. Suna's heart was beating fast; he was prepared for a dare regarding (Y/N) but he hadn't even tried to do as bold as doing a kabedon and just straight outright blow in her ear. Though he was amused and having fun, how (Y/N) turned a million times redder than she does.

Suna smirked, "What were you gonna say?"

"I-I- what are you doing? What if someone saw us?! Suna, move!" (Y/N) huffed out, stuttering here and there. She was in a state of nervousness, though it wasn't anything bad, she was just fangirling so hard in the inside that just a little more and she would've kissed Suna if it weren't her consciousness refraining her to do so.

Suna stated at her with an unreadable expression in his eyes that had (Y/N) stop from speaking. As she was about to open her mouth, Suna, without thinking, slammed his lips on hers, putting his free hand at the back of her neck.

(Y/N) couldn't breath; how she was shocked was an understatement, she was flabbergasted. The man of her dreams was kissing her and she wasn't mentally prepared for that.

Knees shaking, she held on to Suna, putting her hands on his shoulders. Suna who noticed his impulsive actions widened his eyes and pulled back.

"I- I'm sorry (Y/N), it was on impulse, I-"

As Suna was stuttering, (Y/N) put her arms around his neck and kissed him. Suna, this time, was the one in shock, although he recovered quickly as he wrapped his arms around her waist. They kissed each other passionately, it was rather awkward and sweet at first but then both of them wanted more. Suna lifted her up by her thighs and (Y/N) in return, wrapped her legs around him as she was slammed on the wall, supporting her.

The kiss slowly progressed and heated up, tongues dancing and fighting each other for dominance but Suna noticed how fast they were going and pulled away, leaving a string of saliva. They looked at each other with their foreheads resting on top of the other with their cheeks flushed and their hearts beating rapidly.

Suna smiled at her, "So does this mean you love me?"

"What do you think parted bangs?"

"Shut up, simp. I love you too." 

Both of them shared laughs and stood there in silence, arms wrapped around the other."We're a thing now right?" (Y/N) mumbled on Suna's chest.

Suna's heart bubbled in ecstasy, "Duh, why do you think we had a make-out session?"

"Oh shut up!" (Y/N) huffed as she blushed. And another comfortable silence engulfed the atmosphere. Both of them were happy and satisfied and really, they had a lot of things going on and they were kind of fed up with them just able to flirt.

The new couple stood there in the darkness with satisfied hearts and a smile on their faces.

"So he really forgot about the dare didn't he?" 

Atsumu whispered as he looked at the couple, saw the events from beginning to end. Obviously, the plan went well, but it went really well just by how they were seeing the couple standing there for a good five minutes.

Osamu who was recording, hit his brother as he spoke in whispers, "Shut up, this is so beautiful that we might use this for blackmail."

"But don't you think Suna won't mind?" Aran said in a whisper as he sweatdropped. Akagi who was so amused at the situation, chuckled.

"Nah Ojiro, Suna blushed, that's top tier blackmail right there."

"Okay, true."