I'm dressed in my nice clothes in minutes, and we're rushing out the door and grabbing the diaper bag as we go.

As we're driving, dad starts talking. "You excited, champ?" He asks, squeezing my knee.

"Yeah—I can't believe it's actually happening," I say, trying not to already cry.

"I know. She's waited a long time for this. Nobody deserves it more than she does," he says, already getting choked up himself.

"You deserve to be happy too, dad."

Dad just shakes his head. "I am happy," he says softly.

"You know what I mean—You deserve to find a Taylor."

Dad starts chuckling. "I'm not looking for a Taylor, but thanks, Liam."

"You haven't met Lilah, have you?" I ask, helping mom along in her scheme.

"Taylor's sister? No, I haven't"

"Well, you will tonight. Mom wants you and her to start dating—She says you're perfect for each other."

"I'm not interested in dating Taylor's sister. If we got married, would she be your aunt or your step-mom? That's really weird," he scoffs, laughing louder than necessary.

"Laugh all you want, but the girl is a knock-out—and she's amazing." I say, still pleading my, er, mom's case. Taylor told her to drop it

He didn't say anything about me, though.

"Looks aren't everything, kid," dad says quietly as he pulls into the station.

"You're right, they're not everything...but they sure do help. That's her right there," I say, pointing to where Lilah and Taylor's dad are standing.

"Woah!" Dad says, gawking at her a little.

"Told ya. She's a knock out."

"I'll say," he mutters, shutting off the car and going to grab Sasha.

Dad holds Sasha as we walk to the group that has already gotten here—Actually, I think we're the last ones.

"Oh good! You're here," Megan says as she rushes over to us.

"We're early! Why are you panicking?" I ask, offended. Am I not trustworthy?

"Don't take it personally, Liam. She's been a wreck all day," Greene says, smiling at her.

"Yeah! If I have to hear from either of these two broads one more time that I didn't hang a light correctly, or the amount of roses in each vase is wrong, I'm gonna lose my ever-lovin' mind!" Keegan says, glaring at Megan and his wife Julia.

Everyone chuckles.

"This is for Ellie, Keegan!" Megan says, putting her hands on her hips.

"Oh, I know it. That's why I let you two nag me all day. With all due respect, sir, I truly hope that you know how amazing your daughter is," Keegan says, looking at Grandpa—He's standing next to Justin and Jake.