"Hey! I'm Raya the one who had to deal with her first." She jokes which earns her a laugh from Tate.

"Gee thanks." I sarcastically scoff.

"I like her," Tate says with a laugh.

"Okay let's go inside," Raya suggests since it's dark and cold. We follow behind her as she leads us inside. The lobby is modern and average. We get onto the elevator and Raya pushes the button with a four on it causing it to light up. "So beware of the assholes that live across from me they have no sense of privacy along with no sense of humor," Raya warns us even though I know she's just exaggerating.

"Hmm want me to put them in their place." L jokingly suggests.

"But really if you want her to she will," Tate adds on before the elevator doors open again. 

"Please do." Raya rejoiced. We follow her again down the hall and when she turns left. She opens a stops at a door closest to the stairwell. When she unlocks it I see an L-shaped couch with a brunette and a blonde on each side. "That's Kay and that's Aria," Raya says but I still don't know who is who. But it doesn't seem to matter to Tate cause she's already making that face when she sees someone she likes.

"I'm Kay." The blonde clarifies.

"I'm Aria." The brunette says as she gets off the couch.

"You can just put your bags over there for now," Raya tells me and Tate.

"Hi, I'm Teagan." I smile at them and let L and Tate introduce themselves. We somehow all end up on the couch deep in conversation getting to know each other. I'm glad that Raya has amazing friends here and she's not alone.

L announces that she's gotta go and we say goodbye to her she tells us she'll text us her plans. Thankfully, she didn't say anything about Carter. I don't want her stirring up ideas in Raya's head too.

"So anything new?" Raya asks me.

But before I can say anything Tate beats me to it. "Yeah, Teags don't you wanna tell her about pretty boy?" She teases me. Godamnit! So close!

"Pretty boy?" Raya smirks at me and nudges me. "Care to explain." Kay and Aria seem invested in this as well.

"He's just a friend." Friend? Are we even friends? "Plus total player," I add on.

"Maybe we should get some insight we have some players of our campus right on the other side of us," Kay suggests pointing at the door.

"What's his name?" Aria asks me.

"Carter James." I simply say. Aria's face contorts into an expression as if she's pondering something.

"Why does he sound like a jackass just by his name?" Aria asks. I feel a laugh make its way out of my throat.

"I thought the same thing! It's because he has a first name as a last name." I smile because she gets it. "But no he's not actually an asshole he's actually really nice."

"Really nice you say." Raya's eyebrows quirk and she smirks again gaining my attention.

"Ah, the hockey player Carter James." Kay breathes out recognization in laced in her tone.

"I didn't know he was known," I mutter. 

"I mean to college hockey fans he is. Plus Boston is a hockey city." Kay shrugs.

The conversation switches over to Tate and they all listen to her. I didn't get to take much of a look at their apartment. It's very spacious, modern, and minimalist when I turn around my jaw literally drops. How did I not see the kitchen when I first walked in it's connected to the living room. Marble countertops, an island, and stainless steel utilities. Then by the corner is a simple wooden circle dining table set.