30- "Stay Away From Her"

Start from the beginning

I make my way to Harry and grab his arm. "Ignore them, they're idiots," I say. We walk to Cedric as we we were going to tell him to about the dragons.

As we get closer a boy from the group Cedric was around started to tease Harry.

"Shut up before I make you regret even talking," I hissed. He backs off and Harry calls over Cedric.

"Dragons. That's the first task. They've got one for each of us," Harry said. He looks at us and says, "Are you serious, do Fleur and Krum know?" We nodded and he apologizes for the guys who were wearing the badge.

We walk back to the castle as we hear Malfoy.

"Why so tense Potter? My father and I have a bet you see. I don't think you're gonna last ten minutes in this tournament. He disagrees. He thinks you won't last FIVE," he says.

"Back off Malfoy, Leave Harry the hell alone, go keep yourself busy, I heard Pansy was more than enough entertainment for you," I hissed. The pain from remembering that was hitting me but I wouldn't let him see me like that.

"I don't give a damn what you or your father thinks Malfoy. He's vile and cruel, and you're just pathetic," Harry said bringing the attention to himself. I pull Harry's arm and as we're walking Moody runs up and casts a spell.

"I'll teach you to cast when someone's back is turned," he said. I looked at Harry and laughed, "looks like ferret boy might just be his new nickname," I said causing Harry to laugh.

Professor McGonagall comes and turns the ferret back into Malfoy. "My father will hear about this!" He shouts.

"Oh Draco, you and your father, always have to go to him when something doesn't go your way," I think to myself. I feel myself becoming upset and make my way to my dorm as Harry goes with Moody.

(Harry's POV)
I follow Moody to his office and he's talking about how his glass eye allows him to get keep an eye on the enemies.

"Now... what are you going to do about your dragon?" He asks.

I stare at him blankly and make it obvious that I have no idea what I'm going to do.

"Listen to me Potter, Your pal Diggory,Delacour, and Krum all have what it takes to beat these dragons, they know their strengths, what are your strengths?

"Um... I dunno.. I can fly. I mean I'm a fair flyer, but I'm not allowed a broom," I said.

"But you're allowed a wand, you that to your advantage," He said. I nodded and made my way out.

(Y/n POV)

As I was making my way to my dorm, I get pulled into an empty corridor. I feel the persons hand wrapped around my wrist as they push me to the wall.

"Y/n, I need you to listen to me," the familiar voice said.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to make out with Pansy, she just stuck it into my head that you weren't going to make it," now I knew it was Malfoy.

I tried releasing myself from his grip but it was no use. "Let go of me Malfoy, I told you to stay away from me," I said.

"I can't do that darling, let me be here for you, be mine again, it looks like you could use more of those special marks, these are fading already," he said.

I knew he was referring to the hickeys, they were fading luckily, "No Malfoy, I'm with someone, and it looks like they found me," I say as I look passed Malfoy.

He lets me go and turns to see who. "Weasley, really?! You're choosing a Weasley over me, y/n don't be fucking stupid," Malfoy says.

I'm shocked with what he said, but yell, "AT LEAST HE RESPECTS ME, HE CARES ABOUT ME, AND HE WOULDN'T CHEAT ON ME LIKE YOU DID, HE WORRIES MORE ABOUT ME THAN YOU EVER HAVE!!"

Fred was looking confused but angry at Malfoy. "Didn't she say to leave her alone Malfoy!" Fred yells. Malfoy walks off after looking at both of us with a disgusting glare.

I turn to Fred and give him as hug, I release him and we walk to my dorm.

"So what happened?" Fred asks. I was nervous to tell him since I did lie and say I was with him so Malfoy could leave me alone. I play with my fingers and rub the back of my neck as I start explaining.

"Well, I may have told Malfoy we were together so he'd leave me alone," I said. I looked at Fred and he was smiling. "Wicked," he said. I laughed as that's the only thing he said.

"You're not mad?" I asked. He shook his head and pulled me into a hug. "Let him think I'm dating such a beautiful girl," he said. I was blushing bright red as he let go of the hug.

He laughed and leaned in, our lips now connected, he slowly moved his head within the kiss. He leaned back and saw that I was bright red and laughed even more.

"Please go out with me y/n," he said. I smiled and looked down. "I won't hurt you, I wouldn't even think of it," he added. I looked up and smiled at him, I pulled him down and connected our lips.

I felt him smile into the kiss, he leaned back as he lifted me up and cheered. We laid on my bed and cuddled, "thank you for giving me a chance," he said.

"Thank you for being here for me," I said. I stretched my body and as I did he touched my neck. I realized he was looking at the marks and I immediately tried to hide my neck.

"They're finally fading, I can help make them disappear" he said. I looked at him and laughed but after a bit saw he wasn't joking. I blushed as he kissed me making his way to my neck, sucking and covering the old marks with his new ones.

Once he was done he kissed my lips for the last time and smiled. "There you go," he said. I was bright red at this point and he started laughing.

"Hey it's not funny," I said slightly punching his arm. We cuddled again and he talked, "You'll do amazing tomorrow y/n, I'll be there cheering for you, so will George, you got this baby," I smiled and drifted to sleep.