Chapter 12: Preparing

Izuku and Katsuki head into class. Everyone turns to greet them.

  "Yo guys! That was so manly how you stood up to that hand dude a second time!"

  "You looked so calm!"

  "You guys almost had him! He only just escaped this time."

  Katsuki blasted off a few explosions.

  "Be quiet!!" He yelled.

  Once everyone was silent he huffed, walking to his seat.

  Izuku stood next to the teacher's desk.

  "Midoriya, what are you-?"

  Aizawa rolled out from under the desk, unzipping his sleeping bag and standing up.

  "Yes Problem Child?" He asked.

  Izuku tapped the desk a few times in rythm with the clock beside him.

  "Tick tock, erasure clock." He muttered.

  Aizawa stood thinking a moment, before using his quirk on Izuku.

  Immediately, Izuku stood up straight, no longer hunched over. He rolled his shoulders.

  "That's much better. Anyway, there's nothing serious in the near future. Internships will be fine. You can release your quirk by the way." He said.

  Aizawa's hair fell back to his shoulders.

  Izuku's eye twitched a little, but other than that he was fine.

  "It'll take a few hours, but in that time I'll be completely normal." He smiled.

  Izuku turned to the class, a bright grin on his face.

  "Hello everyone! I'm sorry I've never introduced myself, but I'm Izuku Midoriya. My quirk lets me see the future." He said.

  Everyone stared dumbfounded.

  After answering many, many questions, Izuku sat behind Katsuki, no longer tapping, ticking or tocking.

  "Man it's good being at the wheel for once!" Izuku said.

  Aizawa stood before the class, his sleeping bag in hand.

  "As a few of you have guessed, the Internships will be starting next week. All of you have received offers due to your performance during the sports festival. A specific few of you have more because of your actions during the League's attack. I want your choices submitted by Thursday." He informed the class.

  Iida stood and collected a pile of documents from Aizawa's desk, handing them out to the intended students.

  Izuku had gotten a significant amount of offers, probably due to coming first and fending off Shigaraki alongside Katsuki and Hagakure.

  Izuku looked over his list thoughtfully.

  *I need to be in Hosu.. I'll need Katsuki there too. Manual? Endeavour? Ingenium put an offer out too..*

  I tap nervously at my desk.

  *Ingenium is out of commission, his sidekicks don't go near the alleyway.. Endeavour will arrive too late to be of any use against Stain.. Iida will go with Manual.*

  I glance up at Aizawa.

  He notices my stare and gives me a questioning look.

  I point at him, my expression mirroring his own.

  Aizawa's face becomes a tired slump.

  __________________

  After school, Izuku heads to Aizawa's office.

  "Where you going Izuku?" Katsuki asks.

  "I'll be just a minute, I need to see Aizawa." Izuku says, pointedly staring at his brother.

  The blonde gives an understanding nod, waiting outside for him.

  Izuku knocks on the door, entering at the tired "come in".

  Aizawa glares at Izuku.

  "Midoriya. What's going to happen?"

  Izuku coughs nervously.

  "The hero killer, and an attack on Hosu by the League.. I need to be there to save.. someone." He said.

  Aizawa sighs.

  "And you want to intern with me. To make sure you're there on time."

  The greenette nodded.

  "I'll need to talk to the principal.." the hero sighed.

  "That won't be necessary!" A chipper voice squeaked from above.

  The speaker in the corner continued.

  "I trust that Midoriya will take all necessary precautions. Make sure you're ready though, try training your quirk a little."

  Aizawa groaned, nodding his ascent.

  Izuku left Aizawa to brood, joining Katsuki outside.

  "Need my help?" The blonde asked.

  "I should be alright, but to be safe, choose an agency near Hosu." Izuku said.

  Katsuki nodded, already knowing who to intern with.

  "Now, come on, we need to be past the supermarket before it gets attacked. The roads will become a mess of tangled police tape and car crashes, and I'd rather avoid that. Make sure you mind your head in three minutes. Don't head into the alleyway five streets that way on the left. That helicopter has a 4.8223% of hitting a strong wind and spiralling out of control, so don't cross the road just yet. Don't let that old lady's quirk hit you, you'll be paralysed for days. There's going to be a big storm next summer, so don't stand over there in 8 and a half months. There's a good chance the A117 flight from Musutafu to Tokyo will crash on takeoff, so don't plan any trips. There's a robbery happening on that train passing now, don't get on at the station a mile south."

  Katsuki smacked his head into a low hanging sign.

  "Has it been three minutes already? Well, I did warn you." Izuku muttered.

  Katsuki sighed, glancing at his brother sadly.

  He was back to muttering incoherently.