Panic! At The Putt Putt

Start from the beginning

"Okay, you know what? Let's start again." Katie told us.

"Katie, you know all these words. You just got that one wrong because you're tense and anxious." I told her.

"Neurotic?"

"Yes."

"Yes!"

"Honey, Y/n's right. In fact, studies show that relaxing the night before the SATs will actually increase your chances of achieving a peak score." Mom told her.

"Really?"

"You know, the old mini golf place is closing down in a few weeks." Alexa suggested.

"Okay, well, if relaxing will help my score, then i am going to relax like no one's relaxed before." Katie said a little aggressively.

"That's the spirit." Alexa commented.

"This is exactly what we need." Alexa said as we walked into the old mini golf place.

"Yeah, this place is magical. I'm more relaxed already. My shoulders used to be bunch up around my neck, but look at 'em now. They're just flopping happily in the breeze." Katie told Alexa and me.

"Really? Cause you wrote out names on the scorecard as "Alexa" , "Y/n", and "Egregious." You know what that means." I said.

"Extremely bad. Oh, give me more! Give me more!"

"No." Alexa laughed lightly. "We're here to relax, not think about the SATs and Spencer."

"We're not thinking about Spencer." I informed Alexa.

"Neither am I, so we're doing better already. Let's Instagram this thing." Alexa said before pulling out her phone. Katie and I put our chins on her shoulders and smiled at the camera as Alexa took the picture.

"They're tearing this place down. Can you believe?" Some guy said as he walked up next to us.

"I know, right?"

"It's nothing that a nice, clean, modern color palate and some Scandinavian light fixtures wouldn't cure."

"You know, thy guy seemed familiar." I said.

"I think he subbed for our art teacher when she got clay in her eye." Alexa told me.

"Oh, Reagan commented." Alexa said checking her phone. "Mini golfing instead of studying? What are you thinking? Ha-ha! Such a nerd, right?l

"Yeah." Katie said laughing nervously. "You know, she's not relaxing. Big mistake, just big mistake." Her shoulders were now bunched up around her neck again.

"Oh, come on people!" Katie said as she complained about the people taking too long. "I mean, I am trying to get my all time best putt putt score and these jokers are messing around like it's a game."

"Well, it is." Alexa told her.

"Are you getting judgement posting again?" Katie asked when Alexa pulled out her phone to check it.