Chapter Two

Four Days Later

My eyes slowly open just as Brandon awakens. "Good morning, baby." His arms were wrapped around my waist from behind as he pulled me closer to his chest. "Do you feel better?" I had regained the feeling to the bottom half of my body, however my body was still sore. Everyone was already awake on their phones. The door opens and everyone's head snaps in the direction. I see Selena begin to video tape it as does everyone else.

"Good morning, everyone. I have great news Ansley is a perfectly healthy baby girl. She has grown quicker than most premature babies. Would you like to see your babies?" I nod quickly and sit up. "Bring them in." Brandon's lips form into a broad smile as our babies come into view.

Ansley was wrapped in a soft pink blanket with a knitted pink beanie placed on her tiny head and Troy was wrapped in a soft blue blanket with a blue beanie secured on his head. She slowly and carefully walks towards us and places them in our hands. "Your gonna be great parents. Don't ever doubt yourselves." I could sense that everyone's phone was pointed at us. Tears welled up in my eyes as I stared at Ansley sleeping peacefully in my arms.

"Hey, sweetie. Your safe, I promise." Her eyes slowly flutter open as I brush my hand across her cheeks. She had crystal blue eyes, tan skin, and brunette hair. She looked more like Brandon than I. "She looks like you." I whisper to Brandon behind me.

I hand Brandon Ansley and take Troy. He was already awake and showing off his cute dimples as he smiled up at me broadly. He had my brown hair, and Ansley's bubbly blue eyes, and my lighter skin. I was unbelievably proud to be their parents. I had carried them as we all suffered through the hell we went through with Michael and now they were here. Moving to Florida might of been one of the best decisions we've ever made.

I stared at both of them in awe. They were mixture of the both of us. "He looks like you." I hear Brandon whisper. I had forgotten that everyone was gawking at us ready to take their turn at holding our precious babies. Brandon takes Ansley and hands her to Selena's mother before taking Troy and handing him to Christina.

Five Months Later....

Selena's POV

We all attended the University of Florida accept for Tiffany. She still had a few more weeks off to care for her adorable newborns. I had not visited her in awhile so with today being a weekend I decided I would stop by. I quickly turn off my engine and unbuckle my seat belt. I could see Tiffany through the window cradling one of her babies in her arms. I couldn't believe they were already five months old. My phone goes off in my pocket as I open the door.

Unknown: You pathetic bitch. I'll make sure to slit your neck slowly so that you can suffer in misery. You thought you've escaped me? Guess what I'm back and this time you won't be able to escape your death. You'll die a long painful death and I'll slowly kill each and every one of you until finally all you whores are gone.

Unknown: You thought that I was the only one gonna hurt you well guess agin. Your so called loyal boyfriend may have found a more prettier less whorish girlfriend to fuck.

My mouth falls open as it had done the first time I heard of him. He was back and this time not only after me. I knew Haiden wouldn't ever do anything to cause harm to me.

We have been dating for a year and three quarters. I slowly open the door and step out. I see Troy laying beside Tiffany on her carpet. She continued to tickle him as she rocked Ansley asleep. I slowly twist the door knob and sneak up behind Tiffany. She turns around and flinches once she sees me. "Selene! You scared me!" She shouts as she punches me playfully. "Sorry. We don't have school today so I thought I would stop by." "Well I'm glad.

I've not seen you in awhile." She says. I quickly scoop up Troy but he was also known as Brett. He starts to giggle and squeal, which causes me to smile in return. We both cradle the twins until the room fills with soft snores. "I'm gonna go put her into her crib." I nod and follow her up the stairs.

We gently lift them down and tuck them underneath the covers. "So what do you want to do?" Tiffany asks once we had successfully made it down the stairs. "Let's order some pizza and watch some movies like we used to do...like our sleep overs." I smile and nod in agreement. I grab my phone and quickly send Haiden our plans. I watch the three dots eagerly. I had not seen Haiden in at least two weeks for more than a moment.

Haiden: Hey, beautiful. I'm sorry but I can't join you unfortunately. As much as I wish I could I have some work to do. I love you. Stay safe and call me if anything happens.

Selena: It's okay. You too. I love you.

As much as I hated myself for not trusting him I couldn't help but wonder what was occupying him so much lately. Tiffany orders pizza as I rent a movie. We both grab a slice of pizza, Coke, and a handful of popcorn and settle back to watch The Conjuring.

I missed these times that Christina, Tiffany, and I would hang out and spend our nights watching movies and talking about guys. I flinch when Tiffany begins to burst into laughter. "How is that funny?"
I say with confusion lacing my voice. The mom was in the air tied to a chair. The credits begin to roll. I grab the remote and turn off the tv with Tiffany still laughing.

"What's wrong?" "Nothing." Should I tell her before he goes after her too? Has she gotten any messages? "Okay. I'm gonna go check on the twins and go to bed. Help yourself to anything in the fridge and you can sleep in the guess bedroom."

"Okay. Thank you, Tiffany." "Your welcome. Goodnight, Selene." I slowly make my way to the bedroom and crawl underneath the covers.

My breathing hitches as I hear his footsteps become less distant. I could feel his hot breath on my neck. My legs burned and my head throbbed. I couldn't continue to fight a loosing battle. A flashback appears before me. It was my father before he was brutally killed by Michael. He was getting ready for work as was my mother when Michael had decided to make his appearance.

He went after my dad, knowing that my mother was a easy target. My sisters were still asleep, however they hid once they heard our fathers excruciating shouts. My mother was already on the phone with nine one one but she was interrupted when he came after her next.

The flashback ends as I hear him whisper in my ear. He presses his lips to my neck as he shoves the knife into my heart. I would soon join my father. "I've always loved you, Selene. It's not my fault. I can't control my actions anymore. You did this." I was physically and mentally exhausted. I couldn't fight anymore. The dream transforms into Tiffany's house. I watch as Tiffany and Brandon lay the twins into their bed and exits the room.

I knew he was lurking in the darkness. He slips out from the closet and takes hold of Brent's head before slicing his neck. Ansley begins to cry as she watches her brother being killed immediately.

He then picks her up and slams her onto the floor, instantly killing her as well. I hear loud footsteps nearing before Tiffany comes into view. She begins to cry for her son is lying in his own puddle of blood and her daughters neck is broken. She holds her hands up in defeat. "Kill me now you mother fucking bastard!" She shouts. "As you wish." A evil smirk plasters upon his face as he lunges at her.

She manages to grab the knife out of his hand and stab him in the chest. He lets out a cry before flipping them over and stabbing Tiffany in the heart. My eyes snap open and I sigh in relief. Tears and sweat rolled down my cheeks. He was back and this time he wouldn't give up until we all died. J

Hey Guys! I hope you've enjoyed and please remember to vote and comment.

~AMystery8