Chapter Eight

Doctor Joel lays me down on a table . " Honey please lift up your shirt so we can see your belly button. " Haiden was at the other side holding my hand . The girls were playing at the other corner . She puts a frosty gel on my stomach . Even now I wasn't used to it . " It's gonna be a little bit cold ." She begins to move the white wand in tiny circles. Are baby soon pops up on the monitor . Every time I see how big she has grown it makes me feel a even different happiness . I knew that one day that my precious baby girl will be going off to college but I wasn't hoping for it to be soon.

Joy feels me . She starts pointing out the feet and hands . " Okay you are officially four months in ..do you guys wish to find out the gender," she asked? I hesitate and watch Haidens response . He nods . " Well first your baby is perfectly normal . It is very healthy ." I nod . I was showing a lot now . Anybody could tell . " Your having a .....baby ....girl . Haiden eyes feel with happiness . He wanted a girl but I didn't care what I had . I would love either just the same . I slowly move my hand onto my stomach .

" I love you very much baby girl ," I coo . Haiden puts his hand on my tummy as well . " I do to princess ." Right then I feel a kick . My eyes widen . My baby was kicking . Haiden was there to experience it . That was one of the greatest moments of my life . The doctor eyes widen as well . " Wait what happened?" " The-the baby kicked ." " She knows her patents are together and love her very much ," she says sweetly .

I smile widely . " When are you planning on getting married?" " Well it was supposed to be today actually but in a month ." " Well congrats ." " Thanks ." She walks out leaving us alone . Three pictures we're left on the bed of are ultrasound . I look up to the celling . " Mom were having a baby girl . "

The ride home is quiet until the girls have a outburst . " We gonna have a sister?" " Yeah something like that ," I respond . When we come inside everybody is waiting . " Sooooo?"
" A girl ." " Congrats ." The babies were at her moms house . " You are gonna be great parents." I go immediately up to the bedroom and crawl into the warm covers .

I tuck them under myself and fall into a deep , relaxing sleep .

Authors note : Heyyyyy Guys!! Ive been working on updating . So sorry for this supper supper short chapter .