The Prince of Camelot part 1

The Once and Future King
The scene that plays before you is a similar one, after 5 years King Erof has come back to Camelot along with his vikings.
King Madoc and his knights stood ready to face the King of Scandinavia, like Sir Tristram along with his general Locksley and Locksley along with his wife Maid Marian.
(Fun fact: Lyonesse is located in Sherwood forest) but a few things had changed, other than age of course.
" Master, do you feel that? " asked Jacob.
" Indeed, my brother is on his way " and as the present King had said that, a huge gate of light appeared amidst the battlefield and out walked the once and future King, King Arthur, alongside his best friend and the greatest wizard of all Merlin, Merlin's pet owl who is known as Archimedes was sitting on his master's shoulder.
Arthur and Merlin were accompanied by the other knights who were also in Avalon, like Lancelot, Gawain and even Mordred.
Before anything else, Sir Galahad walked over and gave back the sacred sword to its original master, Jacob walked over and gave Clarent back to Mordred and Gingalain wanted to give Galatine back to his father but Gawain refused and was content with using a simply sword, even though the poor sword would not survive the might of Sir Gawain.
" Tell me brother, is this the man who has been bullying you? " asked Arthur, his little brother, and all Madoc had to say was
" Indeed "
Arthur pointed Excalibur towards Erof but the mighty King of Scandinavia always had a triumph-card up his sleeve, and no, I am not referring to Jack,
From amidst the vikings walked forth the former Queen, Guinevere now wielding Caliburn.
" Damn him! " said Madoc who now looked at his brother, Arthur had an expression of confusion, sadness and love.
" Guinevere... " uttered Arthur finally, but the expression Guinevere had was the opposite of what Arthur had.
A light now started to cover everyone on the world and the world itself, except, this light did not cover the vikings nor even Guinevere, there was another light, coming from the eyes of Merlin.
" Merlin, just what do you think you are doing? " asked Arthur.
" I have cast a light on the world and you all, which will protect you all " said Merlin.
" Protect, from what? " said Arthur confused and concerned.
" From my attack " said the warlock with a smile only he could make.
A shadow, which covered the entire earth was now cast, everyone looked towards the sky and saw Merlin's attack, Merlin had summoned a meteor larger than Jupiter itself.
" Holding a grudge? " asked Archimedes.
" I don't hold a grudge, I just surpass Solomon " answered the greatest sorcerer.
" He is that powerful? " said Jack impressed.
" MERLIN! Take that damn thing away! " said Arthur.
Merlin snapped his fingers and just like that, the meteor was gone, and no, it was not an illusion, it was real.
Arthur now looked at Guinevere once more but the former Queen had only hate in her eyes and Arthur knew that a battle was inevitable.
All the knights and the warlock now knew that a speech from their once and future King was about to take place, so they all listened with their minds, hearts and souls.
" Today, we do battle, today we end this war, we end a war as old as the land itself, war against tyranny, greed, spite, not all will greet the dawn some will live and some will die, but each and every one of you, fights with honor, and with pride, but not only do we fight, for our lives, we fight for the future, the future of Camelot, the future of Albion, the future of the United Kingdom's- Arthur raised Excalibur towards the sky- for the love of Camelot! "
All the knights raised their weapons and cheered
" For the love of Camelot! "
" So, Guinevere, can you light a fire as well as your husband? " asked Queen Olga.
" No, I can not, but I can fight better than him, " said Guinevere, who had spent the last couple of years training with the vikings.
" But I will say this to you all " said Guinevere while looking back at all the vikings.
" If you guys can fight as well as you fuck, then we have already won this battle " said Guinevere with a smile.
All the vikings cheered while Arthur had one helluva worried look on his face, and so did Lancelot apparently.
No more words were needed, for there was a fire within everyone and it was now time for the sequel you have all been waiting for, another battle between the knights and the vikings, but I am sorry to say, that I will not go into greater detail this time around, only a few battles will be highlighted, like the one between Nungal and Iphicles.
" You know, I have been wondering, how are you stronger than you brother? " asked Nungal.
" I have been blessed by Michael " replied Iphicles with a smile.
" The Archangel? "
" No, the Saint " said Iphicles sarcastically.
Their battle now began.
It should come as no surprise that it was Arthur and Guinevere who were battling each other, Arthur with Excalibur and Guinevere with Caliburn.
As Arthur and Guinevere were exchanging blows, Arthur had to ask
" Why? "
" Why did I cheat on you? Or why am I trying to kill you right now? "
Arthur just looked at Guinevere.
" I can give you a simple answer, you never loved me... "
" That is untrue and you know it, I loved and still love you with all my being "
" Oh yeah, then how come you spend so much time with Merlin and so little with me? " asked Guinevere as she brought down Caliburn but Arthur quickly blocked the attack and than yelled
" I have never had sex with Merlin!!! "
Even through Arthur was the only one who mentioned sex, Guinevere did not believe him nor did all the knights and vikings including Madoc himself, and Merlin did his best to avoid everyone's gazes.
" You see, not even your knights believe you! " yelled Guinevere.
Arthur and Guinevere then exchanged a blow that created some distance between one another.
" Guinevere, you have to listen to me "
" NO! I am tired of it all, I just want to burn it all and start anew!! "
A huge beam now sprang forth from Caliburn, but the beam was more warm than bright and all other battles stopped.
" Guinevere.... I love you " said Arthur as he now threw Excalibur on the ground.
Guinevere looked at the man whom she once loved.... or still loved? Not even the former Queen could make any sense of the emotions raging
inside her, the beam returned back to Caliburn and Caliburn was now shining brightly, with tears in her eyes, Guinevere yelled
" Burn it all, burn everything, Caliburn!!! "
Guinevere pointed Caliburn at Arthur and a huge beam was now heading straight towards Arthur, From thin air, Merlin appeared in front of Arthur, Merlin held his right hand forward, Merlin was now holding back the attack with his right hand, the beam then changed shape and colour, Merlin had now transformed the attack into a merlin-bird which was sitting on his finger.
" Merlin, I do not remember asking you to save me, " said Arthur.
" You never asked me to save you the other hundred of times I had to save your royal behind, my lord " said the warlock yet again with only a smile he could make.
Guinevere fell to her knees.
Arthur walked over to her, and then embraced her, Guinevere could not remember the last time she was in Arthur's embrace, but the past did not matter, only the present.
" Let us go, " said Arthur.
" Go where? " asked Guinevere.
" We may have lost each other in this world, but let us now go and be together in Avalon, forever "
As Arthur had said that, Guinevere could not help but show a tear of joy.
" Why did you bring Guinevere? " asked Madoc.
" She came to Scandinavia in search of me, she desired vengeance against you all, but I could see that she simply needed the man whom she truly loved " replied Erof.
" And here I thought that you had no heart " said Madoc with a smile.
Erof giggled.
" Perhaps, but I am done for now, I will return to Scandinavia with my army and familie " said Erof as he tapped Madoc's shoulder.
Erof and his army were now heading home.
Arthur, Merlin and the rest who belonged in Avalon were walking through the gates but this time, Guinevere joined her beloved Arthur in Avalon, before the gates closed, many farewells were said and weapons were returned and in the end, King Madoc, Queen Éire and their knights returned back to Camelot.

Marriages and children
Jacob and Melinoé are already married and now, they have two children together, a boy and a girl.
The boy's name is Drákon and the girl's name is Fýsi and it is Fýsi who has inherited Zulfiqar since she is the oldest, and Melehan has inherited Clarent since he is the oldest, Melou has been given Caliburn.

Sir Escanor and Boudica are married and have three daughters Epona, Bonvica and Agrippina.

Sir Bedivere and Boann are married and have one son named Bradley who shall later be known as Sir Bradley.

Even the lady Anna has married yet again, Lady Anna is now married to Sir Lamorak.

Tom and Celia are married and have two sons together, Frederik and Ben.

Loholt and Rebecca of York are married, Rebecca is also an Amazonian knight.

Sir Pierre d'Arc and Cassandra are married and have a boy and girl together.

Sir Ur-Nungal and Manungal are married.

King Tristram and Queen Le Bel Isode are already married and now they have a daughter together called Isabella.

There are also four children about the same age as Eliwlod within Camelot, these children are three boys and one girl and their names are, Oberon, Ywain, George (who is known as the Great Fool) and Morfydd, these four are the children of Lady Morgana and Accolon and for those wondering how the hell Morgana and Accolon had children, all I can say is, Lady Morgana had access to the Morrigan.