Chapter 6-Family meeting

Start from the beginning

Everyone looked clearly annoyed at Elliot.

"If we have some, will you shut up?"

Sky cringed, as Elliot scoops the jello. It makes distrusting noises as it goes into the container. 

"How are you feeling?" Luther asks Vanya.

"Pretty sh!tty, to be honest." 

"Where would you say you are from a scale from.... ending all life on this planet," Diego said, playing with his sharp knife. And Sky nods agreeing with him. 

"Really?" Vanya said.

"Diego, put the knife down. She's fine." Sky muttered.

"The last time I saw her," He begins, not putting the knife down. "She had us suspended midair, sucking the life out of us with energy tentacles." 

Sky shivers, remembering the feeling.

"I think," Diego points the knife at us. "I'm aloud a little time to process."

"Oh I would love to see an energy tentacle," Elliot said, and Sky shakes her head.

"I don't remember what I did, but... I'm sorry. If... If that means anything." 

Sky puts a reassuring hand on her shoulder. "I forgive you."

Diego exhales. "It does."

She then hears a recognizable laugh, and the door open. 

"Is anyone here?" A female voice asks.

Sky jumps to her feet, and runs over to the staircase, looking down at the people. 

"Klaus! Allison!" Sky calls out, running to them with her arms wide, ready for a hug. 

"Lava Girl!" Klaus exclaimed, running into the hug with Allison.

"I missed you," Allison muttered to Sky. 

"Oh wow." Klaus said, looking at everyone. "I know this is impossible but... did we all get.... sexier?"

Everyone takes a moment to look at each other. Five was mainly looking at Sky. He hadn't had much time to actually look at her. He looked at her, from head to toe. He looked at her feet, the combat boots, her legs, the bottom of the skirt she wore from the gala, her collarbones, her neck, her chin, her beautiful smile, her brown/blue eyes, and lastly, her blonde hair.

"Beautiful." He whispered to himself, making sure the rest could hear. 

"Vanya." Allison said, not sure what to say. The last time she saw her sister, Vanya was slicing her throat open.

 Vanya runs down the stairs and hugs Sky and Allison. "I can't believe I have sisters!"

"Well actually-" Sky starts, just to be shushed by Allison, Sky smiles and hugs back.

"I missed you." Allison said again, but to Vanya. 

She chuckled awkwardly. "Thank god someone did."