Torture with Wolfsbane

Start from the beginning

"Well here I am," I smiled and he nodded.

"Where's your boyfriend?"

"Oh my lover? Inside," I smirked and he laughed.

"Yeah, I forgot you both finally said I love you," he teased.

"I wasn't going to say it first so..."I trailed off, shrugging. "Okay, what are we doing?"

"I'm not sure. I'm supposed to be taking things out of these crates and putting them somewhere or something," Stefan said and I laughed. He had no idea what he was supposed to be doing.

"Hey, Stefan," someone greeted and I looked up to see Mason. Fuck that dude.

"Hey, Mason," Stefan replied, faking a smile.

"Bye Mason," I sang and he glared at me. He then continued to carry a box and placed it on a table infront of the one Stefan and I were at. "Wasn't expecting you here," Mason said. "Or anywhere." Asshole!

"Yeah, I had this little accident," Stefan smiled. I looked inside the crate and saw wine glasses. Stefan grabbed a wine glass out of the red crate and placed it infront of him where the others were. Stefan lied! He knew what he was doing. "But, uh, I'm fine now," Stefan assured and I smiled, nodding.

"What did you do to Sheriff Forbes?" Mason asked, walking over to us until he was standing on other side of the table or well bar we were at.

"Oh, she's fine too," Stefan answered. "But from now on, you'll have to do your own dirty work." I nearly laughed but held it in. Instead I high fived Stefan behind the table.

"Not a problem," Mason replied, slowly turning around and walking off. Just then Bonnie was coming over and she bumped into Mason. "Excuse me," Mason said and then continued to walk. Bonnie though looked scared and shocked.

Stefan and I walked around the table and over to Bonnie. "What's the matter?" Stefan asked at the same time I asked, "you okay?"

"When I touched him, I saw something," Bonnie stated.

"What do you mean, like a vision?" Stefan questioned.

"I saw Elena."

"You saw Elena?" I chimed in.

"He was kissing her," she answered and I began gagging. Ew. There's something I never wanted to imagine. Mason and Elena kissing.

"Please don't make me puke Bonnie," I choked.

"No, Bonnie, Elena wouldn't kiss..." Stefan trailed off, rubbing my back. I calmed down and looked up at Stefan as realization crossed his features. Yeah of course Elena wouldn't but maybe it wasn't Elena, it was Katherine.

"You didn't see Elena. You saw Katherine," Stefan explained. After that Damon decided to grace us with his presence. Bonnie ran off and that led Stefan, Damon, and I as usual.

"Katherine's with Mason Lockwood?" Damon asked as we all walked around.

"We missed it," I sighed.

"He got into town right after she did. It makes perfect sense," Stefan added.

"I know, but Mason Lockwood?" Damon spat and I laughed. This was too funny. She went from Damon and Stefan-at the same time, to Mason. Ew. Just ew. Way to drop your standards. Unless...

"Werewolf thing aside, the guy's a surfer," Damon complained and I rolled my eyes.

"She's gotta be using him," I voiced my thoughts, the ones Damon interrupted.