Ultimate Ninja!

The picture above is what karai looks like.

Kairis pov

My name is karai tanaka. I am seventeen years old and attending hopes peak under the title of ultimate Ninja. Right now I'm staring out the window thinking to myself.

I do not have any friends in this place but that suits me better. People are bothersome and I purfer it when they avoid me. I know they simply do it because they fear me for my looks but it doesn't bother me. A ninja is supposed to be feared for no one knows what they're capable of.

There are few people who understand my way of thinking. My older brother kokichi is one of them. I miss him dearly. He understood me better than anyone but I am happy that he has found love and will soon be bringing a child of his own into the world. I can't wait to be an aunti-

"class we will be inviting a new student into our class" my teacher interrupted my thoughts. A boy with tanned skin and brown hair came in. The girls immediately started wooing over him. I rolled my eyes. Judging a person for their looks is the most foolish thing you can do!

"hi my names ryame ogami (he's sackura and hinas child) and I'm the ultimate diving pro. Nice to meet ya!"

"alright ryame pick where you want to sit" all the girls pointed to themselves even though most of them already had someone sitting next them. Ryame sat next to me.

"what is the meaning of this you feind!" he looked at me in surprise.

"Well you weren't waving your hand around like a mad man so I figured you were cool."

"you figured wrong! Pick another seat"

"karai be nice to our new student!" our teacher yelled. Curse that women! I scoffed and Ryame grinned at me.

Lessons began and I tryed to focus on my work but Ryame kept looking over at me. Feind!

"why do you keep seeking glances at me feind!" I growled. Ryame grinned at me.

"why on earth are you smiling!"

"no reason I just like the way you talk!"

"tch feind!" I said covering my blush with my skarf.

Ryame giggle "so what's your name?"

"my name is karai tanaka the ultimate Ninja"

"wow a Ninja! Ok hold on! K-a-r-a-i" Ryame sounded out my name as he writes it on his palm.

"what are you doing feind" I asked.

"if you write someone's name three times on your hand then you'll never forget it" Ryame explained.

"I see so you are slow"

"eh? I'm not slow! Speaking of slow that's something you're definitely not! How'd you get so much done we're doing science the hardest subject on planet earth!"

"my mother is a Macanic so it's only natural I would be good at the subject" I explained.

"oh cool say since you're so good at this subject do you think you could help me out please" he flashed me the puppy dog eyes.

"very well feind" I said. Anything to get him to stop looking at me like that!

Class finished and we were allowed to leave. While we were walking I saw a shadow on the wall and like any normal person mistaked it for a demon.

"ahh a demon!" I yelled jumping into Ryames arms out of fear.

"easy karai it's not a demon it's just a shadow." ryame said reassuringly.

I jumped out of his arms and sighed. Well this is embarrassing.

"listen feind you are not to tell anyone about this. People would not avoid me if they knew I wasn't as scary as I looked and I can not let that happen!"

I tugged my hair out of nervousness. Ryame gently took my hands away and smiled.

"I don't understand why you don't want people around you but if you don't want me to tell anyone I won't" he squeezed my hands gently and left.

I breathed a sigh of relief. Maybe I can trust him.

Did you like karais character? I made her look and talk like gundam but she's also smart and a cowered like kazuiki. I wanted to get a good mixture of the two parents in her so I hope I did well!