Chapter 1 (Part 2)

Start from the beginning

“America and I just passed France and UK on our way to the Greenhouse.” Russia stated calmly. America stared in discomfort at his friend's dead body. He wondered how no one else was uncomfortable with it. He tried ignoring it and instead focused on thinking.

Canada and Ukraine were both in the Reactor with Japan and South. America and Russia just passed France and UK. Meanwhile, Germany and Poland weren’t seen by anyone the entire time. America thought more, losing his focus on the things around him.

“America, vote, you are taking too much time.” Russia nudged him. America panicked and voted for Germany, much to everyone’s confusion. “Why’d you vote for Germany?”

“He and Poland weren’t seen by anyone, it only makes sense for it to be him.” America explained to his friend. Germany glared at the American before walking away. “Anyways, where are we sleeping?”

“I saw beds in MedBay, we could sleep there.” France said calmly as she started leading the way to the room. America looked at the beds and counted them. Seven beds. He counted the people. Nine.

“There aren’t enough beds for everyone.” America said as he watched a few people settle down in the beds, leaving France and America bedless.

“Just share a bed with someone then.” France stated as she walked over to UK and crawled into the bed with him. America spun around and examined the different people on the beds. He sighed and sat on the floor.

“America, you can share my bed.” America blushed as he realized who said that. Russia was sitting up and looking at him. America mumbled to himself and shuffled over to the Russian. “I’ll move over to give you more room.”

Russia scooched over to make room for America. The American sat down, a bit uncomfortable. He never imagined sharing a bed with his crush. He was tense and Russia noticed. “It’s ok America. It’s just virtual, remember.”

“Yeah, sorry.” America laid down and turned his back to Russia. He felt Russia lay down as well. The bed was very small, definitely not big enough for two people. America felt like he was going to fall off the bed so he moved closer to the center, not noticing that Russia did the same.

Their bodies bump against each other, making both the men blush in embarrassment. America moves back away from Russia and falls off the bed. “Fuck!”

Russia sat up quickly and picked America up off the floor. America rubbed his head, the UN wasn’t joking when he said they could feel pain. “Are you ok?”

“No, UN wasn’t joking when he said you could feel pain.” Russia chuckled and sat down, America still in his arms. “Sleeping is going to be awkward.”

“Why do you say that?” Russia asked as he laid America down on the bed. “Is it because we have to sleep together? I could sleep on the floor if that’ll make you feel better.”

“No! I mean..no. You don’t have to do that. How about we just sleep? I think we’re keeping everyone up.” Russia nodded and laid down beside America. They tried to give each other space but failed. America gave up and decided to just go all the way. He wrapped his arms around Russia and snuggled up to him.

“A-America? What a-are yo-you doing?” America shushed him and cuddled closer, enjoying the warmth the Russian gave off. This may not be real but dammit America still enjoyed it. After a few minutes, American felt Russia’s arms wrap around him, engulfing him in more warmth.

America felt his eyes become heavier and heavier and before he drifted off, he heard Russia mumble something in Russian. “Я люблю тебя…”

~~~~~~~~

Hey guys!!

Second part of chapter one, I wrote this while biting a fork...don't question it. I just like biting things

So this is where their relationship begins but it will develop in the other chapters

It's fun that I get to play Among Us while writing XD

I'd love to have friends to play with so if you want to friend me on Discord we can play sometime

My username is gaylimeboi #7751

Hope we can play Among Us together sometime

~Gaylimeboi