Spring Fling Part Two

The next morning, Jungkook slowly wakes up and realizes that Taehyung is not there, but there is a note on the pillow he once occupied.

Gukkie,

I had an early class and did not want to wake you up. Jimin came and picked me up.

Insta, taetaebear

Jungkook smiles at Taehyung's username. Hmmm. I guess I'm not good enough for a phone number yet.

The end of the semester, the end of the school year, was getting close and Jungkook and Taehyung were both very busy. They both thought about each other a lot but neither knew how they would fit into each other's lives. Taehyung was moving away at the end of the semester and Jungkook still had two more years of college. Technically, they could make it work but they had only seen each other twice and there was never that much talking. They both struggled with how much they thought they wanted from this situation while also wondering what the other was thinking.

A couple of weeks later, Jungkook was studying in his apartment but was having trouble concentrating and decided to waste some time on his phone. He had been putting off stalking Taehyung's Instagram because he was still very conflicted about the whole situation. Curiosity got the better of him and he searched for Taehyung's page. Luckily, when he found it, it was not set to private so he didn't have to follow him to look at all of his pictures. Taehyung had a lot of pictures of Jimin and his artwork, but there was one picture that Jungkook saw and it was like a gut punch. Apparently, from the description, it was for an art piece he had done.

 Apparently, from the description, it was for an art piece he had done

Jungkook was afraid to DM Taehyung but he decided to test the waters by liking the picture. To his surprise, Taehyung immediately sends him a DM.

Taetaebear: are you stalking me?

Kook97: not gonna lie, yes

Taetaebear: Honesty, that's refreshing 😉

Kook97: What are you up to?

You must be bored sitting on Instagram

Taetaebear: My dorm is having this big party

for like one last thing before finals start

roommate is at girlfriend's house

I'm just sittin on my bed

Kook97: You don't feel like drinking??

Taetaebear: been feeln kinda tired so not really

Kook97: Everything ok

Taetaebear: im not puking or anything just rundown

probs just stress from my portfolio