"You were born on the fourth of December," Dominic said smiling. "Your mother was so happy... she kissed your feet every time she would dress you. She didn't let you out of her embrace. You would pull her hair when she fed you. You were so cute and soft that she was scared to hurt you." He laughed remembering. "Can I have a picture of her?" I asked him and he nodded, he took out a wallet and gave me a mini photo. I looked at her, she was so pretty. She was holding a baby. Me.

"She is so pretty," I said and stared at the photo. "Can I keep it?" I asked him, he hesitated before agreeing. I thanked him and looked at my mother. It's weird, my mother...

"I am here to fulfill your mother will, she wanted me to give you her legacy." He said shocking me. "What?" I was confused. "You are her only child." He pointed out. "I don't know.." I looked at my parents, they were watching me. "Mom.. dad.. what do you think?" I asked them. "It's your decision honey." Mom said.

"Dila, it's yours whether you like it or not. But your mother wanted you to have it, she loved you so much... you have to take it." Dominic said convincing me. "I have court tomorrow, I really can't take any money. And I want to focus. I have exams coming.." I sighed tiredly. "I will take care of the court. I have lawyers.. and for the payment... divorce, and stuff, I want to know everything." Dominic said and my mother handles it. She told him everything that happened now that they knew the truth.

"First of all, I am your Uncle. I will pay him back his money and kick him away from you." Dominic said angrily. "Do you know why he left?" He asked me, I shook my head no. "Alright.. did he contact you in person?" I shook my head no again. "You don't have to go to court. Focus on your exam, I will deal with it myself." Dominic assured me.

He was mad, very mad. "But, I don't want you to pay him. I don't want any money." I said,

"Then you will accept your mother's legacy." He said nodding. "Then you could pay yourself." He added. "It's a lot of money. almost one million.." I whispered and shook my head no, "I can't" he cut me off before I disagree.

"You will agree... your mother legacy worth billions.. and her company which I am running worth more.. so, you gotta accept it." He said as it was the end of the discussion. He then typed on his phone. "Give me your account address." He ordered. I told him and he typed fast. "Alright, I sent you some. you take care of that A****. Uhm, sorry... and I will take care of the divorce." He said.

"We are family, I have your back... you are my little niece." He added patting my hand. I nodded "I would like to go to court first, I want to see Ashton." I told him and he nodded understanding. "Alright, here is my number. I will be there with my lawyer, I need your confirmation." He said thinking. "I will send my lawyer tonight so you can sign." He informed me.

After that, he asked me about school and all other stuff, and why did I marry Ashton, how did I knew him. I told him the whole story.

When he went to his work, his lawyer came later at night and I sign a contract. When he asked about the court time, I told him it was 10:30 in the morning. I wasn't sure yet.

In the morning I went to the courthouse early, an hour before scheduled. Yet I wasn't so early... the court started at 9:45 I didn't know why... but when they called my name, I went inside and they didn't allow my parents to come in as they said it's a private case. I told them to call Dominic.
a man was videotaping, why? Is it a part of the case, I didn't know.

When the judge walked in, I stood up. She asked for our lawyers and his lawyer said that he will present both of us, I didn't question... I was way mad.. he didn't show up, he opened this case and didn't dare to show up, he didn't dare to face me. His lawyer started by saying our names and that we wanted to get divorced.