Chapter 38

A/N Woah two updates in one day! I haven't done this in a long time. It kinda makes up for tomorrow because I'm really busy with volleyball and crap so I don't know if I'll get to update. I'll try but I will for sure on Monday. K back to the book ilygsm this book would be nothing without you😘

Alex's POV
When we got on the plane I could finally get some solid sleep. Taylor is honestly the best boyfriend, he carries me when I'm tired and in pain.
I looked around. The seats were in two. I was by Taylor, Cam next to Hayes, The Jacks together, Matt and Carter next to each other, Aaron and Lydia together, and Shawn had an empty seat next to him.
I didn't care I spoke very loudly "NASH AND ELAYNA ARE STILL AT THE AIRPORT THEY NEVER GOT ON THE PLANE!" Everyone was freaking out and getting the flight attendant over.
She contacted the airport and told us how they were safe at the airport.......for three days. We literally all had a major panic attack.
Me being the emotional one, I started crying because I felt so bad for them and I was just really upset.
Taylor comforted me. We decided we will discuss it when we land in Tennessee and call them.
I finally fell asleep with my amazing smelling boyfriend. I bet I know why they were late.
After a while we landed in Tennessee. Taylor woke me up and we all left the plane. I'm such a terrible friend I was honestly so tired and I felt that type of sick you feel after you wake up from a decently long nap (I can't explain it, but you know what I mean) I forgot all about Elayna.
Everyone else was gonna stay at the airport to figure this out, I just could not I felt so crappy. Taylor was amazing and we got a ride to the hotel only a few minutes away. We sat in silence, but a good silence.
When we got to the hotel we got our key cards and when up to the room. I honestly needed to shower I felt gross and I smelt gross.
I told Taylor I was gonna shower and him being the dirty boy he is, he spoke "We can shower together, it saves water and the environment and stuff" I just laughed and didn't care at this point.
I started the water, we both undressed and went in there. It felt really good to shower, especially with Caniff. Somehow we ended up sitting down, turning the water off, and fell asleep in the tub part of the shower. Whoops.

Elayna's POV
This was a disaster. Three whole days. I was already crying. Nash was trying to comfort me but it was so much to take in. Finally, Nash's phone rang. It was them. They discussed and discussed and finally Nash spoke.......Okay we will see you all, in three days and the call ended. I was speechless when I was really thinking, "IM STUCK IN A FUCKIN AIRPORT FOR THREE DAYS."
Nash spoke, "Look Elayna Bart already talked to a hotel that was closer than the one we were in previously. It's just around the corner and we are gonna stay there. I know it's not the best thing we can do, but it's the only thing we can do or wait here. The weathers just too bad for flying."
I kept my cool. This could work. For clothes the hotel has everything we need. Remember Bart and all these guys have connections.
We called a cab and got to the hotel within not even two minutes. The guy charged us nothing. He was very kind, the world needs more people like him.
We got in and the lady gave us our key cards.
We went up to the room, there was already enough clothes and anything else we need to survive for three days.
I already miss the guys and Alex. They were all far away. All I have is Nash. I'm not saying that's a bad thing, I'm just saying its me and one other person when all our friends and family are far away.

Matt's POV
Wow Alex was so happy with Taylor. It honestly felt like my heart was being stabbed. I'm starting to feel like Alex was not a cheater. Her and Taylor were already back at the hotel. I can only imagine what they were doing. Last night when I guess I "heard" I honestly cried. She should be with me and not him.
They seemed like they've been together for years and you could never ever split them up. I hate to do this, but I'm gonna be the one who splits them. I have a plan. A good plan.
We all got in a limo and went to the hotel. When we got our key cards and we figured out where Alex and Taylor are. Everyone said they were gonna go unpack and sleep. The flight was tough especially with this Nash and Elayna drama.
Not me, I was gonna go get Alex back.
Them being idiots, they left the door unlocked. Alex being an adorable idiot and Taylor just being an idiotic idiot. I heard Taylor snoring in the bathroom. Go figure that door wasn't locked either. Once again they were idiots.
This was just as disgusting as seeing them almost do it. They were sleeping together in the tub, wet and naked.
I figured to save all of us. I would just ninja out and win her back later.
Well did I mention I'm an idiot too. Due to that I bumped into the towel rack and the medal part fell and made a huge crash.
Taylor and Alex were both really heavy sleepers, but with my luck Taylor stayed asleep and Alex woke up.
She was about to scream but I covered her mouth. This was awkward but I honestly didn't care I've seen her without clothes before.
I just whispered "I'm really sorry, I'll explain later meet me in the lobby at midnight."
She still wanted to scream but she nodded and shooed me out.
I really cannot screw up this time

-----------
OKAY A. IM SORRY THIS SUCKED BOOTY I HAD WRITERS BLOCK AND IT WAS A FILLER
B. STILL SORRY ABOUT NOT POSSIBLY UPDATING TOMORROW
C. THEY WILL ALL BE TOGETHER IN THE NEXT CHAPTER AND IT WILL BE SOOOOOO MUCH MORE ENTERTAINING AND BETTER
Just understand me. Thanks Lovelies💕Comment, Vote, Like, and the Usual👌