Chapter 30

Elayna's POV

After the doctors, Nash said he was gonna take me out to dinner. At least I decided to look somewhat decent today.

I was wearing a casual dress from Forever 21. The top was a sweetheart neckline that fit my small amount of curves, that made them look a lot thicker while flattering my bust. The bottom was flowy and stopped at my knees. It was a soft violet color with a white braided belt. I also had matching white flats.

My hair was in beach curls with a soft natural makeup look.

The restaurant was very amazing. It was right on the beach.

Italian Food. I love Italian Food.

I don't exactly remember what it was called.

We walked in and Nash had made reservations.

We sat at a beautifully decorated table with flowers and candles while looking at the beach.

It was so romantic. It was so perfect.

We sat down and just talked.

I got a Coke and Nash got a Coke to.

We both ordered the chefs special.

It was a warm pasta with a creamy cheese sauce. There were little vegetables in it.

It was more then amazing, it was spectacular!

After we were done with the main course we shared a chocolate soufflé.

It was once again spectacular!

We left after Nash payed and decided to just go back to the hotel to hang out.

The meal must of cost a fortune.

Nash held the doors for me and opened my car door.

What a gentleman.

When we were in the car I totally forgot to text Alex.

Oh Well. I can tell her in person.

Nash was talking about his apartment with Cam as we were pulling up into the hotel.

Then it hit me.

After Magcon is over, we will all be heading our separate ways.

Me thousands of miles from Nash.

How could this work anymore?

Before you know it, I was crying at the thought as I ran back into the hotel.

I'm sure we would figure something out.

I just couldn't deal with it right now. I left poor Nash in the parking lot clueless.

It wasn't his fault.

I needed to talk to Alex NOW.

I heard some screaming on our level.

I didn't care where it was coming from, or who's screams they were.

I had a key to Alex's room because she forgot one with me.

Me, being blonde wasn't paying attention to what was happening I opened up Alex's door and I saw a sight I can never un-see.

Her and Matt where having sex.

Alex noticed but Matt didn't.

Thank God you could not see no private parts.

I am very thankful for blankets at this point.

Because Matt didn't notice, I just whispered to Alex "I will talk to you in the morning."

She just kinda nodded in shock and embarrassment.

I shut the door.

I mean I could talk to Lydia.

Nah I'm just not mood to talk to anyone.

After what I saw, I'm done with everyone today. I would have to give Matt a talk tomorrow.

Still lost in my thoughts I totally forgot about the blow up with Nash and just walked into Nash and I's room

He just sat there looking like a lost puppy.

I ran up to him and kissed him.

He then spoke. "Elayna what did I do?"

"Nothing I just realized after this we are all going our separate ways. How can us work?" There were tears in my eyes again.

"Elayna, I can't promise we are gonna be together forever but, I can promise no matter how long we are together, everything will be okay. I will constantly love you and be there for you. If our feeling are strong enough, and they are, we will always make it work. I'm 100% positive we will make some arrangements and it will all be okay."

I looked up at Nash and kissed him real hard. I finally broke off the kiss.

"Okay"

Nash then spoke. "I'm assuming you went to speak to Alex."

"Well I tried to speak to Alex but some other stuff happened."

"Like What?"

"I walked in on Matt and Alex. Thank God a blanket was covering them up."

Nash just laughed. "HAHAHAHAH I feel so bad for your eyes but, Hey MATTS GETTING LAID WOOHOO I THOUGHT THIS DAY WOULD NEVER COME!"

I just laughed.

Nash and I then went to bed.

I was so tired I did not even care about my makeup or outfit.

"I love you Elayna, everything will be Okay."

"I love you too. Okay"

Then I drifted into a deep sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks Lovelies💗Comment Vote Like and the Usual👌