Chapter 4

Alex's POV

Suddenly I'm being shaken awake by Elayna screaming "WE'RE HERE!" She really scared me but I was awake. I realized my phone was then playing Life of The Party, by the one and only Shawn Mendes. I was gonna meet him too!

We grabbed out Cary ons and the plane speaker announced "Thank You For Flying with American Airlines."

We then ended up in the airport. It was so big! We went to baggage claim and tried to find our luggage and after an hour we finally found it. We picked out a rental car. We got a Black Equinox LX. We were finally gonna leave this crowded chaos.

I made Elayna drive since she has been driving longer then me and I really did not wanna die here, I don't think Elayna wanted to either.

Elayna's POV

I have been driving a little longer then Alex but I'm still nervous. Alex had her license too, we just didn't wanna die.

I have been driving for a long time since the hotel is about a hour and forty minute drive. Alex kept asking if we were there yet and it was getting annoying. Then she was complaining about being hungry so we stopped at Mcdonalds for some early breakfast. I wasn't complaining cause I was pretty hungry to.

I got cinnaminis with orange juice. Alex got hot cakes, sausage and juice. That girl was an eater. We also got a fairly good size order of bacon cause who doesn't love bacon.

After Alex got done eating she fell asleep. I wish I could sleep but that would end in a disaster. I was so happy it was only five more miles away. So I kept driving and we finally ended up where we belong.

The hotel was so big just by the looks of it. I then woke up Alex.

Alex's POV

Elayna woke me up and said we were there. The hotel was so big I can understand why the boys would wanna stay here.

We went to the back of the car and grabbed our luggage. I was falling asleep as I was walking. We walked into the hotel and it was even bigger then it looked. I was so excited.

The person working at the front desk gave us a welcoming smile. She asked for our names and we told her. She spoke up and said "Your room will be on the same level as the boys, and the same room next to a few of them. Don't mind the security and the fans if it's a problem, let me know."

All I did was smile, said thank you and took the hotel key cards. I was so happy I thought I would pass out. Elayna just had a look of a shock.

We walked into the elevator and pressed the seven. We ended up on level seven and there were security guards all ready even tho the boys aren't coming tell later. We had to show him are key card and we got to pass the elevator.

We went down to our room, 709. I was so amazed. The room was huge. There were two king beds, a kitchen, a bathroom and living room. The tv'so were so huge.

Me and Elayna just threw our luggage down and decided to deal with it in the later.

I don't remember much, Elayna said something but I drifted off into a deep dark sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

This was a little longer chapter but it's still kinda short. I will keep up and try to make the chapters longer. It's a lot of writing. Please no hate. Thanks Lovelies💗Comment, Vote, Like, and the Usual👌