<•Chapter Five•>

Comment! And also Vote but mostly Comment! I hope you like it! :)

• SELENA's POV •

"Uh what's going on?" My face scrunched up in a confused expression as I closed the door behind me.

My mom, Brad, and both of my publicists were here sitting in the conference room. It must be serious because usually only one of them shows up for meetings.

"Mom?" I looked to her.

"Bradford?" I looked to my manager seriously.

"Sit down Selena." Stephan said.

"We have a lot to discuss." Simon said as he motioned for me to sit.

"Ok what is it?"

Stephan pulled out three magazines from his briefcase and placed them in front of me.

SELENA IN REHAB DESTROYED BY LOVE

SELENA OVERDOSE DRAMA BACK TO REHAB

SELENA'S SECRET PREGNANT AND ALONE.

All by the same magazine company that only print pure lies. I pushed them aside not bothering to look at them. Like I care what they say and everybody else.

"I'm not pregnant if that's what you want to know." I looked up at them.

"We know, its just your image we're worried about and we have a plan to fix it permanently." Simon said and placed a few papers with charts in front of me.

"Enlighten me." I looked down and saw percentages.

"What are they?" All I saw was Kendall Jenners name and Taylor's name.

"Your name had a higher percentage so we think you and him would be great together. It would help your image and his." Stephan said and looked to my mother.

My eyes widened as I realized what they were talking about. I got out my seat quickly and glared at them.

"No! There is no way I'm dating whoever you have in mind. No one is changing my decision." I crossed my arms over my chest.

"At least meet him first. His mangers and publicist will be here in a few minutes." Stephan said.

I quickly grabbed my bag and headed for the door but was stopped by two bodyguards who were standing in front of the door from the outside.

"Sit." My mom said. I looked to her and wondered why she would do such a thing. She obviously knew about this and I'm pretty sure this is the reason they had a little meeting yesterday.

They were being sneaky.

"They're here." Simon said and hung up his phone.

Great.

• HARRY's POV •

As I was dragged into a building that wasn't the Modest building a thousand questions flashed thru my mind.

Why was I here?

What's going on?

Why are both our managers here? Usually only one of them comes unless it's serious.

"Harry." Simon snapped his fingers in front of me.

"What's going on? " I looked to all 4 of them.

"Here's the situation your image is down the drain and we found a perfect solution for all that." Richard, one of our managers said.

"We're late thanks to you but this will be a short meeting unless you make it difficult. That's why we brought Simon." Harry, our other manager said.