The Big Melt

Third Person's POV

A bear looks through binoculars seeing a large submarine rise up "There it is boys" The bear said lowering his binoculars "it's Sleet and Dingo" he said "Hide!" He said to his team "They're up to something and you bet it's gonna bad" Walrus said "For them to come this far it's worse than bad. We gotta warn the others" the bear said leaving.

*At the beach*

"Our children had few chances to simply enjoy themselves" Aleena narrated "So when the opportunity arose, they took full advantage" Markus narrated.

Brody is ontop of the caravan and on his sunbed playing his guitar as the four start playing a song.

*After the song*

Brody stops playing and exhales putting his guitar down and sleeps on his sunbed.

"Is this cool or is this cool?" Brody asks "Here Brody! Check this out!" Manic said and Brody takes off his sunglasses and watches Manic ride a wave

"Is this cool or is this cool?" Brody asks "Here Brody! Check this out!" Manic said and Brody takes off his sunglasses and watches Manic ride a wave. Bridy gives him a thumbs up and relaxes when Sonia walks to him "Brody! We got trouble!" Sonia said "Yo Sonia, relax all that movement is disturbing my cosmic train--" Brody said when Sonia whistles "Manic! Sonic!" Sonia called her siblings "Let me guess. Our vacation is history right?" Brody asks and Sonia nods as Manic arrives on his hoverbiard and Sonic runs up to the caravan "What's wrong?" Sonic and Manic ask "Robotnik is snooping around the polar icecap. The Freedom Fighters spotted Sleet and Dingo aboard a submarine yesterday and-" Sonia said and Brody covers his ears "Don't tell me!" Brody said "We have to check it out!" Sonia said and Brody screams in anger "I knew this was too good to last! I knew it, I knew it, I knew it, I knew it!" Brody said "Yeah! We just started our vacation this morning" Manic said "I don't even have a tan yet" Sonic said and Brody storms off "Oh what are you guys? Freedom Fighters or wimps?" Sonia asks "Wimps" Sonic, Brody and Manic said annoyed and Sonia crosses her arms staring at them and the three boys sigh annoyed "Freedom Fighters" The boys said.

*At Robotnik's base*

The submarine rises up from the sea and Sleet and Dingo walk out and to Robotnik "Is the plant operational, Sleet?" Robotnik asks "All ready to power up sir" Sleet said "Excellent. In 48 hours all of Mobius will be underwater. It's going to drive Sonic right out of his little rodent's mind "Wouldn't that be fun?" He asks and laughs evilly.

*At the mountains*

The caravan speeds across the icy road as Brody drives it and the four were shivering "So cold! My goosebumps' goosebumps have goosebumps!" Brody said "Well tell your goosebumps to brace themselves. It's gonna get a lot colder than this" Sonia said "I can't wait" Brody said groaning.

*Later*

They parked at the edge of te mountain and look at the sea through their binoculars "See anything, dude?" Manic asks "A whole lot of goosebumps looking for home" Brody said "Actually I just checked the temperature. And it's about fifteen degrees warmer than normal for this time of year!" Sonia said and gasps when Sonic speeds by her and takes her computer "So what does that make it? Only fifty below?" Sonic asks "Minus twenty degree celcius" Sonia said "Well I like eighty degrees Fahrenheit better!" Sonic said "Sonic, enough whining. I'm really sick of it! We have a job to do so let's do it!" Sonia said "I know we have a job to do but I think it's a wild goose chase. What would Ro-butt-nik be doing in this freezer? Doesn't make sense!" Sonic said "Well maybe he wants to melt the ice caps or something" Manic said "Melt the ice caps?" Brody asks "Don't sue me" Manic said "According to the Freedom Fighters, the submarine surfaced out near the end of that big ice floe. We ought to check that" Sonia said.