Zoom Ahead In Time......The Birth

Lena POV

"I've been known to kiss and tell, send girls to wishing wells, if you're my man I want you to myself, NOW ANSWER THE FLIPPIN' PHONE!!" My phone rang. God, do people know others need beauty sleep?

I answered without looking at the caller ID, "Hello, do you have any idea what time it is?!"

"Of course I do. It's time for FOUR DRAGOMIRS TO BE BORN!"

"UNCLE CRISPO!!! WAIT, LIS WAS PREGNANT?" Wait, that made sense. Mum was constantly at court and Andre would be so sheepish around me.

My thoughts were interrupted my Crispo's yelling. "LENA WAKE YOUR PARENTS! THEY ARE NOT ANSWERING THEIR PHONES!" Oof.

I jump out of bed," Crispo, stay on the phone!" My PJs were presentable, so I just grabbed the silver coat.

THE PJs

I pounded my parents' door open, "HURRY UP AND OPEN THE DAMN THING!"

My mum opened the door, looking not so pleased, "Lena Jane Hathaway Belikova, explain yourself." She was in jeans and a bra.

"Well, "I begin, "YOUR BEST FRIEND IS IN LABOUR AND YOU'RE SLEEPING WITH DAD"

"WHAT!!!"

"GET DRESSED. I AM GONNA SPRINT THERE!"

I left the house and ran like the wind. The normally 10-minute walk was a 2-minute dash. I burst through the doors and went up the stair 2 at a time, on the way I found Andre pacing. "You're here! Where is the rest of the peeps?"

I panted, "I sprinted here." A few minutes later my parents' burst through the door. I led them to the birthing suite. Lissa was groaning hard. They were taking out the last one. A girl. She let out a cry. Mum went to hug her, apologising. Andre slumped against me in exhaustion.

"Sheesh, hot stuff work out didn't start yet"

"Talk for yourse..." He stopped whatever he was going to say because his mother had started bawling. My mother was comforting her while Andre was trying to find out what had happened. He walked back to being slowly and glumly.

"What the hap'" I asked.

"Baby Number 4 has died." He replied, then sobbed into my shoulder. FYI-Andre is about 2 inches taller than Lena.

Something flashed into my mind. The Pegasus on the edge of the forest. Guardians approaching. The Pegasus frightened. "NO!!!!!!!!" I yelled out loud. Andre sniffed and stared. So did everyone else. Then I felt I had to barf. I busted into the maternity toilet and let it go. I felt a hand lift my hair and one patting my back. After my blini's got flushed, I turned to find Andre, red-eyed and worried.

"How are you?" He asked.

"I'm fine," I try to get up but my legs collapse. I try again and was able to stand. I force myself to run. I have to get to her.