My Girlfriend

Andre

In my room, was informed about the Strigoi attack. My mind started creating images of my beautiful Lena fighting the Strigoi. Her fiery hair whipping around. Maybe I will go see her now. I walked out and instantly crashed into my sister Adrianne.

'Watch it!" I yelled.

"Your girlfriend's in the clinic bozo," she yelled back.

"WHAT?!" I jumped up and ran. I could easily take over my parents because my girlfriend's a Supreme. I help her run laps. I burst into the clinic. Lena was lying down, her deep brown eyes somewhat open but still alert. I walked around to her side and pecked her cheek. "Are you ok?"I asked.

She smiled, "I'm fine don't worry." That's my girlfriend. The woman of steel. I gripped her hand but felt bandages. I examined them-her knuckles. "What did you do this time," I sighed.

"IbecameMistressShadowandIwasoverwhelmedandpunchedapunchingbagsoharditfellofit'sframe," she said in one breath.

"You continue to amaze me. Wait, you really became Mistress Shadow?!" I replied.

"Yup. Unbelievable, right?"

I smiled, "No. Remember the books. It was always going to be you, milady," I leaned in as her mouth parted. I swear we could stay like this for eternity if someone *Cough Belikov Cough* hadn't rudely interrupted. When we broke apart, we were gasping like fish out of water. She smiled that smile that was only reserved for me.

Then the doctor came into the room. "Miss Belikova should refrain from any mentally stressing activities. If she does then she won't be expected to in a bed. Thank you," after she left, Lena's Aunt Sydney burst into the room. "I think I found something about Mistress Shadow!" She said out of breath. Then Lena spoke.

"Mistress Shadow is a being created from forbidden love. The last one was a woman, but she wasn't high enough rank so she was strongest when in the sunlight. She was Joan of Arc. She was granted the title Lady Daybreak, the second-highest rank. For both a Lady and a Mistress, a Pegasus and ornated stake is her symbol of power," her father went over to the table where all the silver stuff were and found her stake, "There's a Black Opal on the end. That's Mistress Shadow's Symbol. Opal for Mistress the colour black for Shadow.

Then her mum spoke, "Pegasus? And how do you know this,"

"I'd blame dad for that and not any pegasus, a dark pegasus."

"Explain"

"Dark Pegasi are bat-winged denizens of the Chaos Wastes. A Dark Pegasus is a swift and certain hunter, able to soar upon thermals for hour upon hour, patiently tracking its prey."

The Dark Pegasus (name revealed later in the story)

"Chaos Wastes?"

"Otherwise known as Antarctica."

Belikov piped up," What do you mean you blame me"

"The bookish need."

Belikov opened his mouth to say something but shut it after Rose stamped onto his foot.

Lena POV

After I got discharged, Mum and Dad helped with my metal bending (A/N Avatar reference).

"Dad, throw your stake at me. Pointed end first"

Dad gave me that look that said Are you trying to kill yourself. I rolled my eyes. He threw it. I concentrated on the small compounds. The stake clattered onto the ground- it a disc.

 The stake clattered onto the ground- it a disc

"What did you do?!" my dad exclaimed.

"Metalbending rules!!!!" I stuck my tongue out at him.

"Change it back," he said sternly.

"Ugh, fine. you're no fun," I flicked my hand and the disc morphed back into the stake.

"No fun huh, I'll show you fun." Then he attacks me with tickles, leaving me breathless and still laughing. Then my mum walked into the room, finding me giggling on the floor, and my dad sticking his tongue at me with a triumphant look in his eyes.

"Looks like you guys had fun."

"That" GIGGLE "Is an understatement"

My mum gave that smile that said Does it look like I care. "Anyways, this is the not so dusty version of the scroll"

"Gimme!!!" I lunged forward and grabbed it.

I sat crossed-legged on the floor and began to read "Ahem. THE CHILD OF TWO HALVES WILL MASTER THE METALS, BE THE BANE OF THE STRIGOI. SHE WILL BE MISTRESS SHADOW. IF DEATH EVER SEES TO HER, TRUE AFFECTION WILL OPEN HER EYES. PLATINUM WILL DESPISE BUT THE FULL MOON. THE DARKNESS, THE SOUL BLADES, SOUL RESTORATION, ALL WILL BE HERS. Well, my job description seems good so yah. I'm gonna catch some z's so see ya." Then Andre came to me in a spirit dream.