Part 7

Hi friends..thank you & love you

V's pov
I remembered that day clearly..after knowing the fact that neha aborted my child..i saw an accident on the road..
I rushed to help..Mr malhotra??Mrs malhotra??
V:i will call the ambulance now ..hold on
Harsh:no be..beta li...lis..ten ..ridd..riddhima a..and n..na..natasha ar..are in da..danger
V:what danger uncle??
Harsh:kabir wants to kill them ..he caused the accident ..plz go now !(the-sneaky good guess dear)
V:uncle ..i can't leave you like this..
H:beta goo..save her don't let her ever know ..she will die
saying it he lost his conscience.

I ran toward the malhotra mansion only to find blindfold riddhima and kabir bringing a knife near her neck ..
I couldn't realize when i took natasha from his hand &shot him..i really don't regret killing him..but i feel sad whenever i remembered how much riddhima hates me..she was raised up like a fragile doll ..the fact that her husband killed her parents and tried to kill her and her baby..will make her live miserably ..besides i don't wanna natasha to feel hated by her own father..she was the one who brought me out of the shock..
Fb starts
After a week of my unbborn child 's death ..i was like a robot ..neither i can eat nor i can sleep..i just work..
H:welcome Mr raisinganiya
V:thank you mr malhotra..
H:i always tell you to call me uncle ..
V(blank face):i came to check some  papers ..uncle
H:i know..but you have to take rest..i understand how you feel beta..
V(looked down):no uncle this pain is unbearable..My life will never be the same..
Just then a young lady came with a baby girl ..
V:excuse me uncle..i guess you are busy..we will discuss it later
I moved to go but i felt small hand holding my jacket slightly..that baby girl  made my eyes teary ..she gestured me to hold her ..
V:may i?
The lady:yes you can
H:this is my daughter riddhima and my grand-daughter natasha..
N:dada
R:no baby he is not your dada
I felt attachement toward her..
From that time i was always playing with her..pampering her with gifts..defending her against her mommy.
Fb ends
My baby girl my saviour ..he was about to kill her !
I heard foot steps ..here she is pale .
R:vansh how did they die??
V:accident !
R:why you didn't inform me when i asked you?
V:because your condition is critical..i don't wanna hurt you.
She put her head on my shoulder.
R:are they in peace now??
V:yes they are ..wherever they are..they are happy toguether ..
R:vansh how did we get married?
Aryan:love marriage babhi !
Shit this aryan is out of his mind..what is he talking about??
R:really?where we met ?
V:your dad's office .
She started blushing ..oh no she misunderstood it to be some fairytale! She will kill me when she will gain her memorry back..
V:excuse me guys i am tired i am going to sleep..
R:goodnight aryan
Ar:goodnight babhie !
The next day
Riddhima was arranging the clothes ..a photo was there in vansh's cupboard ..a woman who is she??
V's pov
I was working as i ignored my work for the last period ..i left everything on Aryan & Angree..but that was important to do it myself..
R:who is she??
Shit neha's pic from where did she get it??
V:Riddhima she is
Aryan:bhai's friend
Arrrrggghh he is lying but i will be the one who pay for his lies !
Aryan:babhi jealous ha?

I should check his head seriously he must have hit it somewhere..
R(boldly): ha devar ji ..i don't like other women's pics in my husband's cupboard ..
Now i should lift my eyes from the floor..they must be somewhere..she actually said that ..
R:vansh i need some stuffs ..i going out can you look after natasha for a while??
V:i can go with you if you don't mind..
R:no you don't have to..i heard you saying you have urgent work..just stay here..
V:ok bye..take care
R:by
R's pov
I went out to shop for the three of us ..for vansh too..i bought a beautiful dress for my baby..a white t-shirt for vansh and a dress for me..
I noticed someone familiar glaring at me..this woman??
R:you are vansh's friend right??
N:no i am vansh's wife neha..and the mother of his child !
R:how dare you telling me lies about my husband??
N:am i lying ? So what is this ??(showing me a pic of her and vansh in a mandap)..you stole him from his wife you characterless
R (to herself):holly crap ! Am i his mistress??