part 2

Hey guys ..thanks for everything 😘😘.

Altough vansh married her,he never goes near her..they stay in  different rooms.she hates even seeing his face..After all for her he is a murderer.
In the past SHe mistook him to be  a nice person when she met him before that horrible incident..
She closed her eyes remembering that night.
FB starts
Kabir came home early.
R:kaabir you came??
K:yes dear..i wanted to give you a surprise.
R:oh not bad Mr raichand..you are in a romantic mood.
Helding her from waist:always for you baby ..(he come close to kiss her when a cute voice interrupted them)
N:dadaaa
K:ohh dada's princess is against our romance..
R:kabir ..don't ruin my angel's innocence.
K:oh i forgot i said i have a surprise for both of you..come with me,he blindfold her and take her to the terrace with natasha in his arms.
K:here's baby your surprise.
Before openning her eyes,Shootout was heard and the smile on her lips was gone:KABIIIIIIIIIIIR
FB ENDS
She removed the tears stains from her face.
Outside he was looking at her regretfully ,it's all his mistake .
R's pov:Vansh raisingania was my dad's partner ..i saw him many times ,he was even playing with my daughter in different occasions..i never knew that behind this innocence in him resided a monster ..i discovered it the difficult way..after ruining my life,he dared to force me to marry him!..yes he threaten me using the only weakness i had "my natasha"..that made him feel more hatred for him.i wish i was a cold-blooded murder like him,he would have been laying in his grave now.Damn it ,i can't even do it ! I hate him that much.
V's pov :the night i heard about her pregnancy ,i was going on the road lost when suddenly i saw a car accident ..i hurried near it..i found 2 people was injured deadly ..the man pleaded me and made me give him a promise for what everything became ruined.
My first marriage was love marriage..i fell in love from the first sight with my pa neha..she hadn't had anyone in her life exept me..i made her my queen ..the queen of my heart.
I married her after one month from our meeting..she was perfect for my life..till that day ..
Fb starts
Vansh was searching for his file in his room .then he found some repports regarding his wife's pregnancy.
V's pov:OH My God neha's pregnant?? Finally i will have the child i always wished for ..she gave me the biggest happiness of my life.
V:neha i love you baby..you and our unbborn baby.(hugged her with tears)
N:vansh listen to me..it's too early for us to have children..
V:whatt?? I mean don't you love me???
N:of course i love you but i don't wanna kids now..i am not ready ..let's abort it ..we will try again after a year..i promise
V(moving away from her): this is your choice ..i won't force you ..you have to know my child's killer won't have place neither in my life nor in my heart.
He moved out of the mansion angrily.
V's pov: i know you won't  do that Neha i trust our love..you didn't really mean that..i am sure you will understand your mistake ,my love.
The dinner time,vansh came back home..he has been ignoring her calls and her messages..he step inside of the house just to find it strangely calm..he became worried .
V:neha ???...neha where are you??..ne..nehaa?? (He stammered seing her on the floor ,he ran to her)
V(patting her face):nehaa baby wake up...n(he stopped seeing the blood between her legs)..NEHAAAAA.
FB ENDS
Tears appeared in his eyes.
V'S POV : that's how i lost my baby..he died that day..i cursed myself for a long time because of it..

He tip toed to NATASHA & riddhima's room seeing his wife not around..he kissed her hands and her forehead..he moved to go out of the room when something moved just inch away from his face..he looked up stunned at the person..
Coming toward the place where the knife fell ,riddhima lift it with a determined look she said:
R: Mera neshaana is not that bad next time i see you near her ,the knife will be in your heart.
V(recovering from the shock):you are forgetting the fact that i am your husband.
R(with disgust holding the mangalsutra):this won't let me forget..you won't let me..and as a result i curse myself every day. JUST FU..K OFF!