Part 1

Hey guys,this is the first part i wrote it ..i hope you all like it ..and thank you for your support .

A man was standing near the window thinking of the changes that occured in his life ..he had a perfect life, just month ago..when he heard a cry a smile crept on his face ... this is the baby girl he had always adored.he moved closer to her trying to lift her in his arms.

Man: baby you woke up ,papa's here ...His words were incomplete when he felt a slap on his face .

A woman was burning with anger..looked at the man taking the girl from his hold said :

Woman:don't you dare touch my baby girl otherwise i'll shoot you..you forced me to stay ..so stay away from her ..i am warning you ..i can do anything for her ...and one more thing You are not her papa ..get this straight in your mind.

The man looked at her, then at the baby sadly .. he went far from their sight.

the woman started crying seing her love's pic : why did you leave us alone?? see no one's here to protect us ..we are forced to stay here..I love you kabir !

YES the photo was of kabir raichand

he is middle-class man ..yet a hard-working person .He is an orphan ..loved his family very much ..he is dead (I GUESS)

The scene changed to another dark room..

A man remembered his past memories ..the last time he was happy

FB

{

A woman came to him running and hugged him.

Man:what happened baby?? tum itni khush kyu??

Woman:i am very happy today ..and after hearing the reason you will be happy and excited more than me ..

Man: so tell me fast..i am dying to here this news of yours

Woman: Are vansh you will not remain my only baby..so soon you'll have to share me with another baby ..I am pregnant !

The man is Vansh raisinganiya

He is a great bussinessman ..loves his wife madly ..he has no bitter past..he loves his baby brother Aryan ..He has some secrets ..his life changed because of a hidden reason which will be revealed later.

(i thought about including Aryan in this FF ,the characters will slowly be known in the story )

She hugged him excited while he stood stone ..he didn't reciprocate the hug..

Actually it was a shock for him ..she looked at his face doubtefully !

the woman:vansh tum udaas ho?? i thought you always wanted a baby ..

V (with a blank face): you are right, i was just speechless hearing your surprise..Thank you !..

FB Ends

He broke down in tears : she hates me..I can take her hatred, but not keeping me away from Natasha..God! am i that bad??..The hatred you feel for me makes you stronger,you will not be able to accept the truth.

Just one night destroyed many lives..he wasn't cruel the way she believed..still he can't blame her for her thoughts about him!

Back to the woman..she was hugging her baby..her natasha..she had no body but her now..it's her responsibility to protect her from this monster.

Natasha raisingania

This cute baby is loved by her mumma & papa

This cute baby is loved by her mumma & papa..they pampered her very much ..she is Riddhima's life.

Riddhima raisingania:

Natasha's mom ..she is not an orphan like the serial .in fact she was her parents's princess..she came from a very rich family ..she lost her parents & her husband..she loved him so much ,however the destiny was harsh on her and her natasha ..Vansh forcefully married her.

R:don't worry ,mamma is with you..nothing will happen to you (hiding the gun in her bag) ..no matter what the consequences were !

Man:ohh my beautiful niece is up ...

He was Aryan ..vansh's younger brother ..he is not kamina as the show..he can sacrifice his life for his bhai..

Aryan raisingania

The baby giggled at her new found chachu's words while he looked at riddhima asking her consent to lift her

The baby giggled at her new found chachu's words while he looked at riddhima asking her consent to lift her..she stared at him for a moment before nodding her head at him.

R's pov :it's not his fault ..he doesn't look dangerous to my baby like that bastard aka his brother..moreover it's not like i will leave him alone with her..Never !

Vansh was looking at pic of a man : your promise chained me.. I can't break it .. I'm ok with her nafrat ..But not to let something happen to them..I m sorry Riddhima ! Mein Majbur ho !