Sweet creature

My POV
I woke up and my head was pounding, my stomach hurt terribly, and I was shaking. I curled into a ball trying to make it all go away when I decided to sit up and reach over for my water. After that I shifted in the bed a few more times trying to get comfortable and ease the pain. Everything just hurt so much. I tried not to wake Timmy, he was sleeping so peacefully. I'm still laying down groaning in pain trying to be quiet so I don't wake T. I just can't sleep but I really can't move either.
•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•

Timothee's POV
I noticed she was moving a lot. She looked as if she was in pain, it would explain the barely audible noises she was making.
"Y/n are you ok?" She didn't respond, was she having a nightmare?
"Y/n" I said tapping her shoulder.
Finally she turned around and looked at me with pain and sadness in her eyes. I could barely see her but the New York skyline beaming through the blinds illuminated parts of her face.
"What's wrong babe?"
•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•
My POV
I looked at Timothee
"I don't feel very good but it's ok, you can go back to sleep." I said dismissing my pain.
"Uh uh your not ok, come here" Timothee said snaking an arm around my waist.
"Do you need anything?" He asked looking into my eyes with worry.
"Can we cuddle?" I asked innocently.
I took a sharp breath in as I felt more pain in my stomach. Timothee put the back of his hand on my forehead to check my temperature I assume.
"Come here."
He sat up and motioned towards himself. I rolled over and put my head in his lap. He started to play with my hair almost instantly calming me down.
•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•

Timothee's POV
She laid her head down in my lap and I started to play and run my hands through her hair. She let out a sigh, finally relaxing. I could still tell she was in pain though, she had no fever. I could sense she was uncomfortable due to her stomach. She was still shaking slightly. I remembered her favorite song, Sweet Creature by Harry Styles. I started to hum the tune and almost immediately she began to relax settling into my arms. After about thirty second she was asleep I gently moved her head down and cuddle up next to her wrapping her in my arms and a blanket.
She was my sweet creature.
•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•

A/n: this is the first imagine I've written idk how frequently I'll post but I know I'll keep writing thank you for reading this! bye I love you!