Thursday October 8 2020

hey guys, im updating this from my ipad so i apologize for the shitty grammar and stuff! however, that being said, i just wanted to let you all know that i have recently left the fandom that had initially caused me to fall away from httyd in the first place. which means, that after i attempt to salvage all the work in progress fics i had begun for that fandom and rework them into another (httyd wont fit, sadly), i will more than likely be able to return to this account! im not sure when, but i've been feeling pretty inspired to perhaps do a rework on Dragonborn, sometime in the unforeseeable future. heir of dragons is such a big project to continue working time into, despite how much i adored writing it and the potential that assassin!hiccup had, especially when i would start working his past in. (that being said, im not saying it wont ever be finished, just not anytime soon) this story, however, i could possibly rework it maybe into like, a 30k fic as opposed to this, sporadic piece of shit that i had no plan for, it initially just being based off that video in chapter one.

i'm not back for sure, but i just thought i owed you all my thoughts. thanks for your continuous support, and i hope (really hope) to see you all again soon!