A Start Of A New Era

Not me out here starting another story- oop

ALSO! If you have any idea/design for new cover, please DM me or comment.

This cover sucks butthole xc

"Stupid Deku! You don't even have a quirk! Quit acting like you're better than me! Loser!" Katsuki screamed out on the playground, landing a punch to Izuku's arm.

"Just because I don't have a quirk, doesn't mean you're stronger than me!" Izuku yelled back, still on the ground.

"Tch," Katsuki scoffed, "Whatever. Not like you're ever gonna be a hero anyway,".

And that was the first time Izuku ever felt that shutter.

That, oh so terrifying shutter, that told him exactly what he wanted. He needed to be stronger, he needed to win, he needed to be unstoppable . That shutter that told him that Katsuki Bakugou would be one of many opponents he'd be strong enough to crush.

So as Katsuki walked away, Izuku smiled. He'd beat him one day. And anybody else strong enough to even think of challenging him.

~~

That night was the first-night Izuku had ever felt so driven in his life. Never before had he been so motivated to get stronger and win.

Google: "How to be strong"

"How to beat a bully"

"Why do I want to fight so bad???"

"How to win"

"How to stop an explosion"

"How to beat people while quirkless"

"How to fight quirkless"

"How to be a hero while quirkless"

"How to fight without my quirk"

...

"How to use a knife"
...

"Can six-year-olds have knives?"

...

"Toys that can win a fight"

"How to throw cards"

~~

Izuku spent that whole night digging through all the information he could find. From fighting styles to weapons, to famous quirkless fighters (there weren't many).

That night Izuku made a choice. He was gonna crush Katsuki, but just for funsies, of course.

~~
It took a whole month before Izuku showed his first sign of progress. He spent countless hours jumping around town, dodging through trees, throwing punches. And now he was ready to put his struggles to the test. He was e c s t a t i c.

"KACCHAN!" Izuku yelled, hiding a small smile as he walked up to Katsuki.

"Hah!? What do you think you're doing yelling at me, Deku?" Katsuki yelled.

"Fight me,".

"What you think you're gonna win?" Katsuki laughed at him, but frowned as Izuku didn't waiver "Tch, whatever,".

The fight had gone just as Katsuki assumed it would. Izuku dodged a few hits, managed to land a single punch, then Katsuki pummeled him.

"Lame as ever, Deku," Katsuki scoffed walking off.

But Izuku didn't stop smiling the whole way home, He'd landed a hit!

~~
For the next few years, Izuku became obsessed with this newfound need to win and be strongest. He spent every waking moment training for the day he'd beat Katsuki. His walls were littered with cards all aimed skillfully at different spots throughout his room. He was now faster than Katsuki could ever dream of being, years of training doing wonders for his speed. He could dodge and twist away like a pro. And most importantly throughout his research, he'd stumbled upon the name of his new idol.

Hisoka.

Izuku would never say he was a good man, but Izuku strived to be like him. He was strong, smart, and undefeated. He wanted to crush people and win the way Izuku had always dreamed. Izuku wishes he knew how to find Hisoka, just to fight him once, even if he died in the end. The thought alone made him shudder in excitement. My how he wants a challenge...

All these years and Izuku couldn't shake that need to win. Which is why now Izuku thinks it's time to go for his ultimate kill yet.

He'd spent lot's of his time as a sort of vigilante, using criminals he saw on the streets as test dummies for some his newest... card tricks. He's still yet to be outdone. Those goons were nothing more than cannon fodder to him, his real need was Katsuki. And by Nezu, he was going to get his kill.

~~

Today's fight with Katsuki marked the last time Izuku would ever ask Katsuki to fight again. Throughout the years he'd always found joy randomly fighting back when Katsuki and his goons would try to hurt him. He hadn't tried a lot recently until now, and frankly, he was never gonna try again.

Izuku has walked into the room, grin as prominent as ever, and his body shuddering in anticipation.

"Kacchan. Fight me." Izuku had smiled.

"Again? Don't you ever get sick of having ur ass kicked, Deku" Katsuki sneered at him.

"Nope," Izuku giggled, standing with his hands locked behind his back, cards in hand.

"Whatever, this will just take a second, extras," Katsuki scoffed, walking towards Izuku, hand raised.

Katsuki threw the first punch. Izuku dodged. Katsuki punched again. Izuku dodged again.

and again

and again

and again

and again...

"Knock it off, Deku! If you wanna fight fucking fight, you useless Deku!" Katsuki roared, finally connecting with Izuku's face.

Izuku frowned.

"Ha! Still weak, get up, Deku," Katsuki taunted, kicking Izuku.

Izuku's frown became more defined.

"That's what I fucking thought," Katsuki huffed grabbing his things and marching out with his groupies, who all laughed at Izuku on the ground.

Izuku was pissed.

All these years of training. All of these years of blood, sweat, and tears. All these years of fighting cannon fodder so he could make it to the final boss. ALL THESE YEARS OF ANTICIPATION.

Only to find out his 'final boss' was one of the weakest people he'd ever fought.

How disgusting.

The fight hadn't even been worth finishing, that punch was the most disappointing thing he'd ever felt.

How sad. He'd just have to find a new final boss to crush. This one was just the tutorial.

"Oh, and Deku? If you really want to be a hero why don't you take a swan dive off a roof and pray for a quirk in your next?" Katsuki yelled from the door.

Izuku frowned even deeper, how rude.

Izuku threw the nearest card directly at the seams of Katsuki bag, hopefully, it'd fully rip once Izuku was out of sight.

"Can't believe he still wants to be a hero," Katsuki mumbled, blowing up Izuku Hero Analysis journal as he finally walked out.

Izuku huffed,

Silly Katsuki, Izuku just wants a thrill.

This was never about being a hero.

Hisoka Midoriya: That Time Izuku Lost ItOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara