New me

I spent the next 3 weeks working on opening a Fashion website called MCS which stands for Marinette carman Stone.
I know your probably thinking that's not your name well I can see that Lilas lies are starting to get to my parents and soon are going to disown me but I know uncle jagged will adopt me he's been trying to for as long as he's know me. So this is a precaution for when it happens so I don't have to change the name.

Lucky for me there hasn't been many Akumas.

I have really started to get my name out there whit the help of uncle j and Clara so now I have some big shot celebrities Commissioning from me and they pay a lot I remember what Audrey and mr Agreste told me about how much my work would be worth so I'm saving up all my money for when I'm going to need it.

—TIME SKIP—
Tomorrow I'm going to have to go back to school but first I'm making a pit stop by Chloés I'm going to try to make a Truce with her.

"Ok tikki time to try on my new outfit art you ready for this"

"Sure am Mari can't wait to see how you look"

10 minutes later I come out and take a look in the mirror at the outfit I made.
I'm wearing an off the shoulder brown baggy shirt tucked in to my black skirt with tights underneath, paired with a 4 inch boot (that I can now walk in thanks to one of my clients) and a leather jacket that is all black that sits on my shoulders.

"Wow Mari you look beautiful oh my Kwami"
"Haha haha thanks tikki you think I should put my hair down"
"Yes I have never seen you with your hair down I'm so excited"

After I finish putting my hair down and brushing it through I never really realized how long it is down it now reaches just below my waist and is naturally curly/frizzy. I decided to put on some makeup just my luck (get it luck because of tikki no ok never mind ..) my skin is smooth no spots, so I give my self and nice Smokey eye and mascara, I decide to go bold and pair it with a dark red lip.

"So tikki how do I look"
"Very different ...I LOVE IT"
" haha thanks tiki let me grab my sunglasses and purse then let's go"

I grab my brand new purse it took 2 weeks to make but I'm very proud of my self, I decided to clime out through my balcony so I don't have to see my parents.

I finally make it to Le Grand Paris and walk right in nobody even paid attention to me probably because I look rich anyway I make it to her door and knock.

"Ugh who is it"
" it Marinette Chloé let me in we have to talk"
"Marinette now why would I let you in"
"Just let me in chloe this is about the fact that our class are a bunch of idiots and don't deserve us"
"Ugh fine"

She opened the door and just Frozed probably because of my new look.

"Well are you going to let me in"

That seemed to snap her out of her trance and stepped aside to let me is.

"Well let's get talking"

—3 HOURS LATER—

"Well glad we agree see you tomorrow new bestie"

"Yeah yeah bye Mari"

A lot happened during our talk we made a Truce became besties I told her about me being ladybug and guardian and gave her pollen backs with a new identity to help me out I'm going to school early tomorrow to talk to miss bustier about me stepping down now you might think I hate bustier because she dose nothing but it aight true she's being threatened by the principal so she can't do nothing,that's how I know she'll be fine with me stepping down.