Thirty six !

Rudy and Monica finished their dinner on the rooftop, Monica got up enjoying the view, it was dark out so they restaurant put out string lights so there can be somewhat lighting for the guests. But it was just him and Monica, Rudy got the whole rooftop to him and her.

"It's beautiful" Monica said looking around "it really is" Rudy said behind her, he got down on one knee and cleared his throat to grab Monica's attention "omg" she said speechless at what she was witnessing "I'm going to try to make it short and not cry" Rudy said with a small laugh "Monica ever since we met in person my life has changed for the better, I always knew I had a crush on you and I know that should childish but it's true.. so Monica will you do me the honor and marrying me"

Rudy finished his speech and opens the black crushed velvet box with a diamond ring in it. "yes yes a hundred times yes" Monica let Rudy put the engagement ring on her finger, they shared a sweet kiss admiring each other. "holy shit" Monica said shocked looking at the rock she had on her ring finger "you like it?" He asked "like it ?, I love it" the brunette said while shining it towards the light.

Adri is typing ..!
this book almost has 100k reads holy crap
thank you guys sm ❤️