Twenty one !

Monica and Rudy woke up at 6 in the morning getting dressed to drop off Rudy at the airport, Monica stayed silent while at his apartment. She promised him she'll drop him off and pick him up, going to the car and turning it on Rudy decided to say something "hey you've been pretty quiet, are you okay" he asked her holding her hand "yea I just don't wanna cry" she sniffled "it's gonna be okay" he assured her once again.

"I know but I'm not good with long distance relationships" she said to him "I'm not good with it either" he said looking out the window, it was a silent drive to the airport the music playing softly as it was only so early in the morning.

They arrived to the airport and got out, Monica didn't wanna go in so it was better to stay her and say her goodbyes "this is it" she said sniffling "yea I'm gonna miss you babe" he said looking into her eyes "I'm gonna miss you more" her tears falling down on her face making her sleeve catch them, they shared a soft passionate kiss and adding a hug "call me when u land" she said watching him as he leaves "I will" he yells.

She gets back in her car and sighs combing her hair with her fingers, watching him go into the airport made her sad and scared. What if he does something, what if he gets hurt, all these thought ran through her mind but she knew that Rudy wouldn't do anything

Adri is typing ..!
I wrote this on the beach so sorry if
There's any like errors love you all ! ❤️