Chapter 10

"Alright, how are you going to do this?" Daichi questions, discreetly wrapping his arm around Suga's waist.

"Well there's no way they're going to be able to continue posing as their male selves." Asahi speaks up from where his head lay on Noya's shoulder.

"So you're saying we have to either tell the whole school what happened, or try and hide that it's us but still continue as girls?" Yamaguchi questions softly.

"Well we don't have many options here. We could always bring this to Takeda and see what he thinks" Daichi proposes, using his finger to draw circles on Suga's back, sensing how nervous she is, but she's hiding it well.

"I think we should bring it to Takeda, he might be able to help us, even if that means telling the whole school." Suga says, hiding the tremble in her voice. All the girls silently agreed.

They decided to wait until lunch, when they knew Takeda didn't have a class. They sent Daichi and Suga to bring him back.

Daichi would do most of the talking, and if he didn't believe them, Suga was the proof.

Daichi entered first while Suga stood outside the door. She had a hat and jacket on to hide anything. "Um Takeda-Sensei? Can I talk to you for a second?" He says knocking on the Door. "Oh, Daichi, of course." he walks in and sits in the chair next to Takeda.

"So something happened, and we need your help with deciding what to do. If we don't make the right decision it could hurt a lot of our team members." Daichi says looking at his hands, taking a big breath, "Half of the team turned into girls." He says bluntly and fast. Finally looking up.

Takeda doesn't say anything, then slightly laughs. "You guys really have a sense of humour don't you?" Takeda says, still lightly laughing. "Suga!" Daichi slightly raises his voice.

Suga walks in the room and takes off her hat, then her jacket, hair falling to her waist. She continues to walk over to the two of them, hands shaking and eyes averted.

"Suga, Noya, Ennoshita, Hinata, and Yamaguchi." Daichi says, taking hold of Suga's hand. "You- what- wait, you weren't joking. Ok I'm just... Take me to the rest of them, k?" Daichi nods and stands up, not letting Suga's hand go.

As they opened the door to the club room, Yamaguchi and Ennoshita stood up, Hinata and Noya not wanting to leave the comfort of their spots.

When Takeda's eyes landed on on the girls, all colour drained from his face. "Oh god this is a mess, how am I supposed to help you? We could try and give you new identities, but it won't be long before you're figured out. We could also try and keep it a secret, but looking at Yamaguchi and Suga, we're going to have a problem with height" Takeda says as he paces around the room

"We already thought about that though, and each option doesn't last long" Noya says. Takeda stops his pacing, and mumbles something under his breath, before sharply turning the the rest of the group

"If it's ok with you, and only if it's ok, we could try telling the school board, try and find out if other schools are having the same issue, and talk about how we should resolve this.And if we can't resolve it, work out a way to live with it" he rants.

 The girls look at each other skeptically, each agreeing this is probably going to be their best option , they nod.

Takeda grabs his phone from his pocket, and calls the head of the board, asking to meet with them.