Chapter 24

*A.N heyyy I'm Back!*

Volleyball practice had been put off to try and sort things out. But the club still held little get-togethers in the club room, just to relax. So far Ennoshita had been avoiding going, she was rather rude to her teammates at the beginning of the week and didn't think she could face them. But she was feeling even worse avoiding them for so long. So she headed out to the club room, not giving herself a chance to chicken out of it. As she walked up the stairs she could hear a series of laughs echoing from the room. She slowly opened the door to go unnoticed.

When she poked her head in she could see Noya and Hinata throwing around a volleyball that seemed to have a face drawn on it. Wonder how that came to be. She smiles, before her eyes travel to Daichi and Suga sitting off to the side, Daichi with his arm around Suga's shoulder laughing at the two girls throwing the ball. She smiles softly before looking around the room some more. Yamaguchi Tsukishima Narita and Kinoshita were doing their homework on the other side of the room sending amused glances their way, well, Tsukishima was just getting annoyed, and Asahi, and Kageyama watching the girls with weird looks in their eyes. The thing that bothers her, is that Tanaka isn't there. She hears someone clear their throat before the laughing and ball stops. She looks up to see everyone staring at her, each with different variations of shock, happiness, and a little bit of confusion. "Hey Ennoshita" Suga gets up to greet her with a kind smile. "I didn't think you were coming" she smiled back, though with a hint of sadness.

"I'm sorry I avoided all of you. I was already stressed with school, then this came up, and I guess I just- god i really don't know." she looks down at her feet, she was expecting to at least get lectured, but instead she's met with someone tackling her in a hug. There's a mess of Black hair in her face, but the only one here with long black hair is Noya. "We're not mad, we just wish you would have talked to us on what was going on." Ennoshita doesn't respond, instead opting to just nuzzle her nose in her hair. Suga comes up beside them, putting a hand on her shoulder. "If you ever need to talk we're all here. And if you want, the girls and I are going to a meet up with other teams affected. You know to just help each other out." she nodded her head, not wanting to lift her head and show the tears pooling in her eyes. She glanced at the rest of them, and opened one of her arms, inviting them into a group hug.

"I have an Idea!" Hinata jumps up and down. "Okay?" Everyone backs up from the hug, looking towards the small ginger. "Why don't we go out dancing tonight? I think we could all use it" Suga hums leaning to the side and putting a hand on her hip, glancing at Daichi. They have a silent Conversation, before Suga starts to smirk. "Alright let's do this, But we're gonna need something to wear. Hinata, Yamaguchi, Ennoshita, Noya, you're with me. Asahi, Narita, Kinoshita, Tsukishima, and Kageyama, you're with Daichi." She whispers something in his ear.

Nodding he kisses her on the cheek, telling her to be safe. God they're so cute. It's a little packed in Suga's car but they could fit.

When they get to the mall they split up into two groups, the boys one way and the girls the other way. They all end up with very different styles.

Hinata ends up with a yellow miniskirt, with a black tube top, with a black white and red flannel tied around her waist.

Yamaguchi gets a sleeveless white crop top, with white jeans.

Noya grabs a pair of high waisted camo cargo pants, a black crop top and a leather jacket.

Ennoshita reluctantly has a black shirt, the sleeves Black but the front is a dark mesh, and black bra underneath, a black skirt, and a red and black flannel tied around her waist.

Suga has a black top that has long sleeves but gets wider as it goes down, the front ties in the front, leaving it a crop top, with a black mini skirt.

They meet up with the guys, deciding to leave the shoes till after they eat lunch, but what surprises her when they get there, is that Tanaka is in the middle, joking and laughing with the boys. They all set their bags down at the table getting the attention of the guys. Her eyes are met with gorgeous Grey eyes staring at her. 

*Not really happy with how this turned out, it was kinda rushed and I feel like my writing isn't as good as it could be but here!*