Gosh, my head hurt like hell.

I sit up and look down to see I wasn't in my clothes. I was wearing a huge t-shirt and some men's underwear.

I quickly got up and shivered as soon as my feet touched the cold marble floors. I opened the curtains and looked down to see I was in a building and at least on the 50th floor. I started to panic. Where the fuck am I?

I heard footsteps and the same man from last night walked in. The one who saved me. He looked even more handsome. He has a sharp jawline, perfect hair, and Silver beautiful eyes that all formed a perfect masculine face.

He looked familiar but again I couldn't put my finger on it. Quickly he closed the door and walked up to me. I walked back and every step he took forward I took back until I hit the huge glass window.

He raised his hand up slowly and I flinched. I thought he was going to hit me. I'm so used to it, I flinch at everything. When he realized that he had a confused look on his face. He reached for my face and softly touched it. I had a bruise. The rain must have washed the makeup off. This was a bruise from my stepdad punching me in my face right before I left.

"Are you ok?" he asked in a deep husky morning voice.

"Yes," I replied as I looked down trying to move but he stopped me.

"Stay," he demanded and I did. It's something about him that says do what you're told.

He got closer and reached over with his free hand to get some healing cream. Opened it and slowly put the cream on my face where the bruise was. I got goosebumps from him touching me.

"What's your name?" He asked raising an eyebrow while still caressing and touching my bruised face.

"Lani," I replied while looking down blushing.

"Beautiful name," He said while raising my head up slowly with his soft hands to finish putting on the cream.

I blushed even harder.

"Thank you for everything..... um...." I said. I didn't even know this man's name yet he looked so familiar. I managed to get past him and made my way to the door. I turned around and looked at him.

"You don't know my name," He chucked with a huge smirk on his face as he walked up to me.

"What's funny?" I asked. I had no idea why he was laughing.

"Nothing," He said laughing even harder. I rolled my eyes and walked away he followed me walking me to the door. He handed me a pair of his pants considering I was in men's underwear and a big ass t-shirt.

"Where are my clothes?" I asked wanting them back. The only clothes I have are my mother's. I couldn't take mines they bring memories of me in that house with my stepdad.

"I threw them away," he said in a calm and natural nature like what he did was ok.

"Why the fu-"

He interrupted me "I would the way you talk to me Ms.Paris," he said walking off.

If he didn't know my first name how the hell did he know my last name or does he know who I am?

I turned around and left.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The Next Morning...

This morning I got a call from my boss telling me I have been fired. This was unexpected and out of the blue and he couldn't tell me the reason why he was firing me. I'm honestly one of the best workers he's had. He told me himself and I have only been working with him for a week. Creep. I never did anything wrong to the café. Luckily I had got an email from multiple companies looking to hire a receptionist but one caught my eye, Valentino Industries.