Chapter 33

Harry’s POV

As my boxers fall to the floor the fear and anxiety is present on my beautiful girlfriend’s face. I don’t like to see her looking like this. I walk closer to the bed and hover over her as before. She slightly pulls back as if she’s afraid of me or something.

“Baby it’s alright.” I slightly brush her hair with my fingers in a comforting manner.

She tenses at first but then relaxes under my touch. I press a soft kiss to her nose and her face softens and I see the edges of her lips tugging into a sweet little smile. She smiles up at me and her body relaxes when I press a soft kiss to her lips and she kisses me back.

“Do you trust me Princess?” I look into her beautiful eyes.

She nods her head and I climb up on top of her, putting my weight on both of my hands that are now on either side of her head. I look into her beautiful eyes and move my head to kiss her neck. I kiss her until I leave a mark then I pull back with a smug smile on my face. I look at her and I see her slightly blushing. I laugh at her innocence.

***

Diana’s POV

I lost the mood but I got it back when Harry started kissing me again. Just by his soft kisses pressing against my skin I feel my body getting heated under his every touch. I love the way he’s making me feel and I don’t think he knows the effect he has on me yet.

Harry reaches over to the nightstand and pulls out a packet. He opens it with his teeth and places the item which is a condom on his long shaft. He places himself at my entrance then he looks at me for my approval. I nod my head and I gasp when I feel his tip coming into contact with my skin down there. He slowly pushes his tip in but then slowly pulls it back out in a teasing manner. I let out a soft moan because of this and he chuckles. He shakes his head a little and the smile is prominent on his face as he spreads my legs a little wider. Then he slowly pushes himself in me. Little by little then all at once until his whole length is inside of me.

“Ah baby, you’re so wet.” He groans as he slowly thrusts his hips into me.

I feel myself doing the same thing as him; thrusting up on his long shaft as he thrusts inside of me. His thrusts are soft and slow at first but then they become faster and a little rough. It doesn’t hurt though because this isn’t my first time but I only wish it was. I wish Harry was my first everything.

I can feel the heat in my core as Harry’s thrusts become sloppier. I dig my nails into his biceps as he goes deeper into me. I moan and groan with his every thrust and he does the same. I see the beads of sweat on his forehead in the dim light and I can’t help but see how hot he looks.

He thrusts one deep and hard thrust and I moan louder than I ever did before. He does it again and this time I feel like my body is on fire I feel the heat in my core and my toes curl. My back arches and I scream out his name as I ride out my high. Harry comes immediately after me and he moans my name in such a way that I feel the heat in my cheeks. He flops down on the bed right beside me with his breathing heavy and uneven.

“I love you.” He says his breathing still heavy.

“I love you too Harry.” I reply.

His hair is soaked with sweat and I run a hand through his curls. My breathing is back to normal so I press a soft kiss to his cute little nose. He smiles and wraps a hand around my waist and pulls me closer to him. Our sticky, sweaty body are sticking together but I don’t mind it at all. I want to be close to him right now and cuddle till we fall asleep.

After a few minutes the AC that is on dries up our sweaty bodies and we’re now cold. So Harry and I are cuddled up under the blanket, legs tangled together. I love him so much. He is the most loving guy I have ever met, I swear. He’s definitely not like other guys I have met. I can’t even find words to describe him because he is that wonderful and amazing.

Sorry it’s short but I really wanted to update. Hope you guys like it. Please don’t forget to comment and vote, thanks xx.

Look at that cheeky boy in the sidebar. He's so cute! xoxox