Chapter 66

Diana's POV

Finals, I have finals tomorrow. I know I shouldn't be worrying about it but I can't help it. I can't help but panic and feel nervous because I so don't want to fail. I have to pass. I used all my time wisely to study with Sam so Harry said that he would take me out somewhere today to relax and not to worry about anything for tomorrow. He helped me too but not that much as he said he would. But he's still not up yet and it's after two in the afternoon. He came home around four this morning and although I tried to fall asleep and not worry about him I couldn't help it.

I slept throughout the night but woke up after two and I didn't sleep until he came home. I don't know if Louis drove him home but he was looking a bit sober up so maybe he drove himself, I don't know. And he's my boyfriend so I can't help but worry.

I have been having cravings lately and I know it's because of the pregnancy. Last night I craved chocolate ice-cream and it's a good time we bought it yesterday when we went shopping or else I don't know what I would have done. Now is such a bad time but I feel like I'm craving for pizza. Pepperoni pizza with extra cheese.

"Morning." I hear a raspy voice behind me.

"It's afternoon, Harry." I laugh at him.

"Oh yeah whatever." He replies and looks through the fridge for something to eat.

"Here I made you brunch." I stick my hand out with the plate of food.

"Aw thanks, love." He smiles and takes the plate from me.

"No problem." My eyes follow him as he takes a seat by the counter.

He still has that morning look on his face, his hair is in a huge mess, he isn't wearing a shirt or pants only boxer shorts and he looks really messed up.

"What?" He notices me staring.

"Nothing." I shake my head and take a seat next to him with my Math book.

"Hey I have finals tomorrow, would you be able to help me a bit with Math? I know everything I just want to make sure I remember it." I smile and place my book on the counter in front of us.

"Baby, I would love to but my head feels like it's about to explode." He says as he takes a bite from his food.

"But Harry I have finals tomorrow, please." I beg.

"Princess, can't you get Samantha to help you?" He asks and I can't help but notice how deep his morning voice is. It's so hot and raspy and not to mention deep and heavy.

"No she's not studying today she's taking a break." I reply with a pout.

"And you promised you'd take me out somewhere today." I add.

"Oh yeah I totally forgot about that." His expression shows that he totally forgot about it.

"Will you still take me out? Please Harry, you promised." I pout again and bat my lashes hoping that will get him to say yes.

"Alright but later, okay? I've got a really bad headache right now." He replies and closes his eyes for a while then slowly opens them back.

"And can you order pizza, I'm craving it right now?" I look at him with pleading eyes.

"You have a lot of wants when you're pregnant you know that?" He jokes and stands up.

He carries his plate to the sink and washes it up along with glass that he drank orange juice in. After he washes the dishes he walks back over to me, looking into my eyes with his green ones, before pressing his lips on mine. I'm taken aback because I wasn't expecting this but I don't protest I just kiss him back. He soon pulls away and kisses my nose.