Chapter 4, Xan

Just got finished with school for the day! Now time to write a chapter!

Ember's P.O.V.

I waited for Nora to come, we planed to have a fun girls night out type thing...or should I call it a sleepover! But I was kinda scared that she didn't come yet. Is it that she was too worried about Tygren, and she forgot? I don't know, but whatever it was I think its not good.

"Is this Ember's house?" A voice from out side asked a friend.

"Yes, I think so." another voice replied.

"I hope your not wrong Xan." The first voice said as a Voltaris walked in.

"You should knock next time." I said looking at the Voltaris that had just walked in.

"Yeah I should. Are you Ember Voltaris?" he asked.

"Yes, why?" I replied.

"Xan, its the right cave." the man told his friend. A Voltaris walked in and stood next to his friend, his face solemn.

"Ember Voltaris, I am Xan and this is Taren, we have news for you." he said, I looked confused at first, but then I realized it was not good news at all.

--------------------------------------------------

I walked slowly toward Nora's room, tears filling my eyes and my mind repeating the words Xan said to me.

"Nora?" I said as I got to her cave, but this time it was not for a joyful conversation but for a hard one.

"Oh, your here...I'm so sorry, I forgot about the sleepover." she said almost passing the look on my face.

"That's not why I'm here." I said her smile sank as she noticed my tear filled face.

"What happened?" she asked looking at me almost making me cry again.

"It...its....its Tygren....he's....injured....really badly." I said looking at the ground and almost caring again.

"How badly?" she asked almost caring too.

"Bad enough to have a very slim chance in living." I said as I started crying again and Nora started crying too.

"Didn't they say he would be protected?" she asked through the tears.

"They did but he ran into Thalleous." I replied the same words Xan had told me.

"Can I see him?"

"Yes, lets go together." I replied has I wiped the tears off my face.

----------------------------------------

Galleons' P.O.V.

I hit the blade with my hammer, as I normally do to make a weapon, when my dearest brother Thalleous came in....I was being sarcastic I hate Thalleous.

"What do you want this time, Thalleous?" I asked a bit angerly.

"You were right when you said he's evil." a familiar voice said.

"Acillean? You're here too? Well my bad, I'm sorry for my behavior." I said as I turned around to see Thalleous holding a clanless child.

"Why do you have a clanless child?" I asked a bit worried as to what the answer could be.

"That's why I'm here. Galleons, can you take care of this child for me, and once the war is over I will take him back and give him to Osivian." Thalleous said a bit worried.

"Why me? Why not some other ardoni?" I asked looking back at the hammer in my hand.

"Because, you're the only one we can trust at the moment." Achillean said.

"Okay, I will take care of the child. What is his name?" I asked.

"He has no name, yet." Thalleous said smiling.

"Fine, I will name the child." I said. "His name is Senn." I said looking at his clanless markings.

"Why Senn?" Achillean asked.

"So he would always have a clan to come back to." I said simply.

"Oh...uh...that's nice."Thalleous said almost suspiciously.

"Thalleous, are you hiding something?" I asked cocking my head.

"Nope!" he said as he handed me the child and left.

"I guess I'll go too." Achillean said as he followed him.