Chapter 3, I'm sorry, but I'm just trying to save Ardonia.

Sorry I haven't posted a chapter in along time, school has started and I've had a lot of homework. My friends are crazy weird and I think someone killed my dog....if I had a dog....school has also changed a lot because of covid.....kill me now!....don't actually though.

Achillean's P.O.V.

I looked at the mountain and saw the red lights of Voltaris coming toward the battle field one of which was Tygren Voltaris, the little Voltaris Ingressus called his son. I watched Thalleous in front of me facing twared the mountain, he looked as if something was bothering him, but I gave him a big responsibility when I gave him the song.

"Achillean? Have you ever worried about someone that you know you can't help?" Thalleous asked. Now I know something is really bothering him.

"Yes, actually I have." I said with confidence, but sorrow took over.

"Achillean, I know you have but...I think...never mind." as he said this I looked confused but the never mind part made me more confused. Thalleous never said that nor did he say I think.

"Thalleous, what is it?" I asked trying to help him.

"Its nothing." he said a bit angerly that I asked.

"I know something's bothering you, Thalleous. What is it?" I repeated my question.

"IT'S NOTHING!" he shouted which kinda scared me because I heard something, or was it someone, cry.

"Thalleous! What was that?!" I said as Thalleous tried to shush what ever he had in his hand.

"Achillean! I'm sorry I didn't tell you earlier!" Thalleous said as he turned around to show me what was in his hands.

"A child! Where's his parents!" I shouted looking at the clanless child in Thalleous' arms.

"I could not save them nor could I save his siblings." he said his tone full of sadness.

"What about his clan?" I asked although it looked like he did not know.

"He has no clan. Can you not see?" these words Thalleous spoke told me he did not want me to know.

"No, not his clan! His parents clan!" I tried to pronuseate to him.

"Oh...um...its a...V...no Sendaris." he stuttered but I knew he was lying.

"You were going to say Voltaris, weren't you?"I asked with a lame expression on my face.

"No!...maybe...I mean...don't kill him!" Thalleous rushed and stuttered while saying this.

"Why did you say he was Sendaris?" I asked.

"Well...um...his father was Sendaris  and his mother...Voltaris." as Thalleous said this I got a little worried.

"Wait...he doesn't have your markings, does he?" I asked a bit worringly.

"What! No!" Thalleous said very quickly.

"Okay, you said Sendaris and I thought it was you...sorry."

"It's okay, but we need to find him a place to stay while this war is going on." he said looking at the little child in his hands.

"We can hand him to your sister, Mary." I suggested.

"Achillean, it's only me and Galleous left." Thalleous said as sadness covered his voice.

"Oh, then there is no one else...wait! Who is Galleous?" I asked in wonder.

"Oh, I never talk about him much, but he's my twin...also known as a blacksmith...you can tell why I don't talk about him." Thalleous said anger lacing his voice as if he hated this brother of his.

"Well, we can give him to your brother!" I said happily.

"No, he will kill the child with his stupid ideas and song rejecting brain!" Thalleous shouted making the child cry again.

"Then just let Galleous take care of the child for this battle and when its over you can give him to Osivian." I said while looking at the Voltaris group getting ready to attack.

"Fine, lets go." Thalleous said as he left with the child.

-------------------------------------------------

Tygren's P.O.V. 

I walked down the mountain with an iron sword Ingressus made me. The heat of the fire filled my veins as we walked twared the battle field.

"Ready Tygren." a Voltaris named Lusidious asked.

"No, I'm scared." I answered sounding weak.

"Well, lets just hope you don't run into Thalleous or the Tidesinger." another Voltaris named Ziniaida said.

"Hey! Don't scare the kid, he's only 12." the last Voltaris named Xan said. He was the only Voltaris that was nice to me and was asingned to protect me if something bad were to happen.

"Who cares, he's still an idiot." Lusidious said.

"Lusidious! Apologize! You too Ziniaida!" Ingress said. That better scare them.

"Sorry!" they both said at the same time and clearly they didn't mean it.

----------------------------------------------

We finally got to the battle field and Ingressus went straight toward Achillean. I followed Can through the fiery battle field. You could see each Voltaris was fighting. All of a sudden a Sendaris came running twared me, I looked around for Xan but he was fighting a Kaltaris already. I realized who the Sendaris was by looking at his sword and I tried to run, but Thalleous was faster than me and I had to fight him.

"Please don't kill me!" I pleaded.

"I won't kill...what am I saying I'm here to kill!" the Sendaris shook his head to get something off his mind...but what?

"Xan!" I called for help but Xan was fighting not just any Kaltaris but one of the best Kaltaris.

"I'm sorry, but I'm just trying to save Ardonia." Thalleous said as he grabbed me by my neck and hit my head against the ground. I saw my blood gush out of my skull as my head hit the hard rock. Thalleous did it again and again as and each time I saw more blood and my vision got fussier and fussier.

"Tygren!" I heard Xan scream before my vision went dark.