12

I put my forehead over his and smiled at my self, sniffing with a light laugh. Derek shook his head with a laugh.

We both didn't know what was so funny but laughed still, probably the fact that after all these years we still are dumb and love each other.

I pecked him lips over more and he did the same. I let out a giggle and pecked him back again. We did it back and forth for a couple of seconds and I giggled a lot.

"I'm going to take a shower" I said and stood up. I walked to the bathroom in my room and turned on the showerhead before stripping from my clothes. I was in there for about 10 minutes when the door opened and Derek had walked in.

"Sorry, babe, but I have to piss." He told me, heading to the toilet.

"Eeeww" I made a face of disgust "you're gross!"

Derek flushed the toilet but ditched his pants and underwear. He was shirtless too.
He turned to me with pursed lips and raised his eyebrows.

"Whatever, Y/n" He said in the best Valley Girl voice impression I had ever heard.

I threw my head back in laughter "oh...my god! That was the best thing I have ever witnessed, DO IT AGAIN!"

"Never again" he opened the door to the walk-in shower and joined me. I leaned my head back under the water to rinse the conditioner from my hair.
Derek cupped my face with his hands and gave me a few pecks on the lips before pushing me aside so he could have the water to himself.

"Rude!" I scoffed, pinching his left butt cheek.

"Hey now!" He shooed my hand away. I laughed again and walked out, grabbing a towel from the linen closet. " where are you going Babe? Come back and shower with me."

"No. I got all I needed to get done."I replied wrapping the towel around my body.

"Noooooo," Derek whined as I walked out of the bathroom.
I quietly giggled to myself as I got dressed. I sat on my bed and blow dried my hair. Brushed it and put it into the lowest tail.

Derek came out a few minutes later wearing only a pair of pants. He sat down beside me and shook his wet hair in my face.

I held up my hands to shield my face " why are you such an ass!?" I exclaimed, and playfully poked his stomach. He let out a strange noice.
It was a mixture of a surprised scream and giggle. A squeal too?

My eyes widened and a huge smile crept over my face. " are you, Derek Borgen, ticklish?" Before he could answer I ran my fingers along his side and he pushed me so hard that I fell on the floor. I let put a grunt when my back hit the floor.

"You psycho!" I laughed popping myself up with my elbows. " I can't believe you pushed me off my bed!"

"You deserved it." He grinned looking down at me with a glam in his eyes.

Oh, it is on.

I got back up and went to tickle him again. Of course he anticipated this and so it was easy for him to grasp both my wrists in his hands, and flip us over so that he was on top.

He began to run his fingers along my sides. I squeezed my eyes shut and laughed loudly.

"Stop it! Stop! Stop! AHA! Stop!" I begged but to no avail. There were tears running down the sides of my eyes and my stomach was starting to hurt. I let out a ear piercing scream and Derek covered my mouth quickly with his hand.

"Bloody Hell! Never scream like that again." He laughed lightly. I gazed up at him with a smile realizing he said a word in British English.
There was nothing but pure happiness in our eyes.

I wanted to say it. I wanted to tell him I loved him but I knew it would only ruin the moment. So I just kisses him on the lips and didn't even expect him to deepen it.

He relaxed him body and stopped smiling. In only a couple on minutes we stripped out new clothes and were naked. He left a couple of love bites on my neck down to my chest. I let out a small soft moan and pulled his face back up. Kissing him again.
I missed him.

"You were my first and my last.."

idk how I feel ab this one buuut what do y'all think?

Alsooo I'm posting the last chapters today or tomorrow heheh sooo tell me what kind of books y'all want to see also I'm publishing a draco Malfoy OR Tom Felton book soon :)

(It will be much different than this one)