06

I've been staying in my room the last few days. I was to embarrassed to get up and walk into the room where Derek was. I shouldn't have kissed him back.

I watched outer banks and on my block, such cool series. Good girls too.

I was eating the chips i had in my room when there was a knock on my door.

"Yes?" I raised my eye brows and sighed when Derek came in.
"What do you want?"

He closed the door, "look, can we talk? Please." He sat on my bed and I nodded.

"About?"

"About the kiss,us- everything." He looked at me and gulped.

"You talk i listen" I suggested him some chips but he didn't want any so I shrugged and ate them.

"Listen...I- the kiss meant something to me okay? But I shouldn't have kissed you when I was talking to someone and I mean I was I'm not anymore but I really am sorry. I don't know if you like me or something but I like you. A lot. And in a year I'm turning 18 so we can't work you know. But I really like you-" I rolled my eyes at him trying to say anything and cut him off by a kiss.
He was shocked at first but kissed back.

I pulled away, "we can make it work for a year." I bit my lip and he smiled as he kissed me again. I got major butterflies.
The kiss was slow,passionate but slowly turning rough.

Soon the kiss turned into a make out. I was on top of him and started kissing down his jawline to his neck.

"No one is home right?" I asked as he spun me around being on top.

"Not for the day." He mumbled between the kisses.

"Good" I kissed him and unbuttoned his shirt pulling it away.

He pulled off my sweater leaving me in my bra and we both smiled.

Yeah I lost it...