𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑 ─── 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐮𝐬𝐞𝐮𝐦

𝐤𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐝'𝐚𝐦𝐨𝐮𝐫

────────────────────────────

"kelly" a voice yells from a car in the distance when i hop out of luca's. "good luck" luca says out loud and i turn around to face his stupid face, "thanks and thanks for the ride."

"i mean to him, it's obvious you're gonna play him" he says to me and i shoot him a glare, if looks could kill god luca hill would be dead. he pulls away and out of the parking lot and i roll my eyes heading towards the direction where my name was called. "right here!" vinnie calls out from his. at and i walk over to it, getting in the passenger side. "i thought you weren't going to show up" vinnie says, letting out a sigh of relief it sounded like. i furrow my eyebrows when i buckle up. "why?"

"i don't know, i just had a feeling" he shrugs. "well, i'm here" i say and he smiles. "first time in my car, you get aux, but i get it any other time" he says and i softly laugh taking the cord from his fingers. "and if you play terrible music, i'm pulling the car over and making you get out" vinnie continues to joke with me. id like to say he isnt funny nor charming nor sweet, but he is and i think that's what made this so much worse.

"okay" he holds onto the steering wheel as he pulls out of the parking spot, putting his hand behind my seat when he looks back to check for cars. "okay?" i question and he nods, "just give me a second, trying to make sure we don't get into an accident and die before we can even exit."

once we're steadily driving, he turns to me again. "okay so tell me about yourself" he speaks and i chew on my lower lip before talking. "what do you wanna know?"

"tell me anything and everything about you."

"anything and everything?" i question. "anything and everything" he repeats and it goes silent between us for a few second before i part my lips to speak. "well my names kelly, i turn 18 in a few weeks, i'm an only child- well i have a step-brother but he doesn't count."

"why doesn't he count?" vinnie laughs and i shrug at his question, "he has no particular to meaning to me." he nods, "understandable, is that who dropped you off?"

"yeah that's luca."

"luca" he repeats, fingers tapping on the leather of the steering wheel. we drive for a little bit and the music that plays from my phone softly echoes out the speakers. i lay my head back as we pass by different houses, down different roads sporadically lined with green trees. the sun starts to set and the sky looks like an artists canvas, painted pretty clementine orange and cotton candy pink colors. there's a few clouds painted within too but they're not thick like they were earlier. he turns down a road and i look over at him.

his tongue pushes his cheek out and he softly bops his head to the music. his hands are still gripping the steering wheel and i can see the veins that come from them, they slightly pop out from underneath the skin.

"where are we going?" i ask and vinnie turns to me. "you'll see, just wait, have some patience."

"cant wait to get murdered" a long sigh escapes from my mouth, it seems like it came from the deepest depths of my soul. "yeah it's going to be so fun to just off you" he softly chuckles. "cant wait."

we continue to drive until we arrive at some abnormally large building, i squint my eyes when i look at the sign. "why are we at the history museum?" i question, cocking one of my trimmed brows. a wide grin falls onto his face as he pulls the key out of the ignition, stuffing the lanyard into his pocket. "kelly, just shut up and let me take you on a date."