Chapter Fourteen

*A/N- why do some of you think they are 11-13 I wrote that they were sixth year so 16-17*

Eventually you woke up only to realise it was the early evening, he was standing at the foot of the bed holding out an apple. You snatched the apple and stared up through your eyelashes as you took a bite. His hand still reached in awe that you would disrespect him so much to snatch. Tossing the apple to the side you grabbed his hand yanking him onto the bed. He laid on his back staring at you as you slid a hand up his thigh grazing over his growing bulge as you climbed over him straddling his thighs. You plucked each button free, and slid his white top and his icy blue eyes stared up at you. Slowly you pulled his shirt over his arms and his arms found their way to your waist. You smacked them off and grabbed each one and threw it over his head tying each one to the posts. "You really thought I would be nice after how you left me earlier." you said tying his hands tightly around each post of the bed "I will have you begging me to cum as i use you to make myself cum again- and again- and again-" you whispered scratching your long nails down his chest, till they reached the hem of his boxers. You tugged them down in a swift pull, revealing him laying naked at your disposal. You bit your lips causing a cut to form and blood to trickle your chin onto his chest. You wiped your lip with your finger and held your finger to his mouth as he sucked it you started pumping him. He clenched down on your finger " you like that,now beg for me to ride you Draco-beg" you moaned as one hand found its way down to your clit.

"Please" he said, desperation in his eyes. And with his words you slid down onto his dick gasped as it tunnelled inside you. Your warm walls clenched around him, causing a groan to erupt from his mouth. You snapped, grabbing his jaw "do not make a fucking noise". You bounced up and down as he gritted his teeth down. As you watched him mouth 'fuck' you felt your self pushed over the edge and before you knew it you were collapsed on his chest. You came so hard you didn't know if you could even tease anymore. But you sat up and crawled over towards his face, your cunt dripping with your cum as you knelt over him he stuck his tongue out sucking in anything he could get as he stared up at you. You lowered down after regaining your breath and he started sucking, licking a nipping so much you felt this orgasm come much sooner. You grabbed a poster of the bed and leant against it as you came down from your euphoric high. You hopped off and stood over him as he licked his lips. " Right I am going for a shower" you said, strutting off barely able to walk. Leaving him tied up felt so good you had a grin plastered on your face.

After your shower you wandered in half expecting him still to be laying there. But instead he was sat up rubbing his wrists that were red and purple he stood up and walked towards you you cowered backwards. You stood in the hallway whilst he stood in the door frame, his hands above his head gripping the door frame. You stood in awe staring at his toned body and before you realised he had dragged you back inside. " bend over my little slut!" he demanded as he shoved you towards the bed so you stood and slowly bent over with your arm holding yourself on the bed and your legs planted on the floor. He stood behind you and let your towel fall to the floor. "You are going to cum again!" he said grazing a hand over your dripping cunt, you shook from the feeling. He lined his dick up and pushed it in causing it to moan. The feeling of him going in and out sent electricity up your spine. You felt your knees begin to shake, "fucking cum!" he said.

"Not yet!" you spat back looking over your shoulder. He smacked down hard on your arse. He slipped a hand under you and started rubbing circles in your clit, you gasped at the touch. The other hand of his grabbed your hip pulling you in for deeper thrusts. Then and there you came, collapsing onto his bed. "Not yet!" he said rolling you over and putting your legs so they were over his shoulders and he started pumping and he kept going till he slowed into a deep thrust. Finally he came and fell down next to you on the bed.