Chapter one

You could never decide if you liked going back to school. The school felt like home so returning felt so natural but seeing who you were surrounded by whilst sat alone in a four seater in the Slytherin section of the train you couldn't help but dread more time with them. Then in they came, the heathens; Blaise Zabini, Pansy Parkinson and the cult leader Draco Fucking Malfoy. What a brat!

Fuck, they were walking over. You looked around and realised your table was the only one. You dove deeper into your book hoping they wouldn't bother you but nope. You see, you liked Pansy. She was a nice enough girl. Always complimented you and congratulated you, however around other people... God was she a cow! She sat next to your "oh wow i like that ribbon in your hair, the shade of green is nice" she said cordially, the boys agreed. That made you smile but when Pansy saw that Draco had agreed about your bloody ribbon she was not impressed. Giving you an unsavoury look she tossed her head to stare at Draco who was spinning his ring around his fingers. You could tell that Pansy's presence truly bored Draco. Seeing his discomfort she leaned into him saying something about your older sister flora (a hufflepuff) and Draco nodded "Yeah i heard she was quite the slut, she was hot so I guess that's how she got the boys. But y/n is so childlike and well unimpressive". You snapped your book shut. Blood boiling...

"Bold one Draco... making a rude comment about someones appearance knowing full well anytime someone so much as frowns at you your ego is so damaged that you make threats to tell Daddy. Oh please you're a fucking wimp, lower your voice when you speak to me coward. And don't even say anything else or I will get potter and we all know how scared of him you are!" you gasped for air, picking up your book and diving back into your chapter. Pansy huffed, blaise snorted and Draco sunk into his seat.

The journey ended within 20 minutes, the gruesome three stood up. You sat and waited for their exit before standing up. Face still in the book grabbing your bag you kept walking still gawking at the book. Until you bumped into someone. A waft of cologne, sandalwood and smoke absorbed your senses. You backed off dropping the book. Looking up to see Draco you gasped slightly. Slowly back till your ass hit the cold table in the carriage. He walked up to you. "y/n you have been bad," you felt his cold wand hit your thigh "talking to me like that, i think you deserve to be punished" his wand trailed up your leg, his eyes darted down watching his wand reveal your thigh and part of your lace underwear. He smirked, bringing his eyes back to you "do it again and I will carve my name into that tight ass" he said biting his teeth together. He removed his wand from your thigh and put his hand to the back of your neck and in a snap you have apperated to the gates of Hogwarts and then stormed off sliding his wand into his pocket.