"Hey! Don't touch me there! That is my no no square!"

Jungkook stumbles down to the floor with laughter, his stomach hurting from the pain. Taehyung really knew how to make Jungkook smile for days. Taehyung picks Jungkook up, holding the small boy close, wiping at his eyes, getting rid of the tears that were streaming down his face. After Jungkook finally quietens down, Jungkook says, "but...maybe one day we could try it?"

"Try what? Me as the bottom?"

Taehyung untangles himself from Jungkook, finally walking over to his suitcase, distracting himself with shoving all of his belongings in the open and hollow suitcase. Jungkook watches as Taehyung rushes around, acting as if he was very suddenly “busy” with trying to get ready to go home. Sighing, Jungkook says, "hey, I didn't mean for me and you to suddenly switch places. Plus, I quite like being the princess in bed. I just was suggesting the fact that maybe one day we could try it. Like how you've searched every bit of my body, I want to be able to do that with you."

Taehyung pauses, pondering over Jungkook's words for a moment or two, before he finally lets out a sigh of his own, "I'm just...not comfortable with it. Nothing against being a bottom, but it's...just not in my sex nature. Does that make sense?"

Looking at Taehyung's distressed expression, Jungkook stalks forward, eyes slanting with a sudden feeling of lust. Taehyung sees this, and starts to feel confused. Jungkook gently pushes the older. Taehyung grunts, falling back onto his bed, bouncing up slightly. Sitting up on his forearms, he asks, "what are you doing?"

"Showing you that I love you, and anything you're not comfortable with, is okay to have a raincheck," Jungkook says, giving Taehyung a reassuring smile. Taehyung also smiles, giving Jungkook a wink.

Straddling the older, Jungkook giggles when he feels Taehyung sit up completely, and hide himself into Jungkook's neck, "I love you Jungkook," Taehyung's muffled voice says. Jungkook chuckles softly, feeling the presence of Taehyung's hot breathing on his neck. Fuck, his boyfriend was so hot.

"So where do we go from here?"

Jungkook stares into Taehyung's eyes, pulling his top over his head, undoing the buttons or his jeans, "this is the part where you sit comfortably, and I ride you like a bull," Jungkook simply states, doe eyes blinking.

Taehyung freezes, before letting out a breath he didn't know he was holding in with a laugh, "you're definitely something else," he breaths out, pulling Jungkook in for a long and hard kiss.

Throwing his arms around Taehyung, Jungkook grips at Taehyung's shirt, trying to get it off, "I'm something else but I'm yours," Jungkook mumbles against Taehyung's lips, moving his hips in little circles, making the olders breath hitch.

"That's right doll, you're mine and no one else's," Taehyung rasps, holding Jungkook's hips, controlling the younger's movements.

------

Doing the deed one last time before they left was definitely not a good idea. Because after the two had came down from their highs, they had no time to get their breathing on track, and had to jump out of Taehyung's bed messily to finish packing.

Yeah, so having passionate sex before leaving was not a good idea. But the two of them couldn't help it. They were now in that phase where they just couldn't get enough of each other, and every single touch led to more than just making out for ten minutes on the spot.