Calm Down -part 14-

"Look lance hes a-" keith looked at the girl, seeing as he face started to worry, "hes a...?" She asked, "hes a, a really annoying guy! How- how do you deal with him?" Keith said in the sper of the moment. Allura started to laugh, "gosh you scared me, and to be honest i don't know. Hes a lot different once you get to know him, hes really general and caring." The girl spoke soft and sweetly, looking off to the side as if she was recalling a memory. Keith looked at her in aw, remembering that same feeling, that longing for a forever, that feeling he longed for, for so long. Lance was the type that was so easy to get attached to. His looks, his voice, his personality, all of him was so easy to fall in love with. Keith smiled softly and looked down slowly, realizing that she loved him, and lance loved her, and there was no way keith would be the one standing between that.

Allura snapped out of her little dazs, "Oh sorry" she laughed and rubbed her neck a little, "i was just thinking of something, but umm, do you mind if i ask how you know lonce? Are you guys friends?" She asked cocking her head to the side. "Hes just my dorm mate." Keith said looking down, "but i need to get to my class, have a nice day" he walked away with out waiting for her to say something. "O-oh, HAVE A NIce d-day..?" She said confused.

Keith walked away and went to his up coming class, granted he was a hour early but he walked in and sat down. The Professor turned around and looked at him confused, "um hi?" She said confused, "are you in the 7:40 class?" She added. "Yea i am" keith said vary dully, "your a hour early" "yea i know" keith once again replied quite dully. The teacher stood there for a second in shock but put down the papers she was holding and said, "hey can you come down here?" Keith looked over not really sure what to say so he walked down. "Whats your name?" The professor as sitting on her desk and putting her hands in his lap, "keith" keith said not making eye contact. "Mhh, ok keith. Well i dont know you or your story. I don't know where you come from or who your family is. But what i do know is that your upset, troubled. And i won't push you to talk to me but, you dont seem to be asked this enough, how was your day and are you ok? Whats going on? And you can open up if you need to, im always here for my students."

As if a pile of bricks hit him he started to cry witch in turn reserved the taller woman to stand up and hug him. "Its ok to have a hard day sometimes, let it out buddy" she rubbed his back till he felt better and stated to calm down."hey i know how it feels. I remembered going into collage a reck and my professor said the same thing, and i broke down too. But its ok" she pulled away and held his shoulders, "its going to get better what ever it is ok?" Keith nodded and whipped his eyes. He hadn't cried that hard in forever but felt alot better. "What i want you to do for the hour you have before class starts is go out and either confront the thing or person thats causing all your stress or take minute to your self ok? But i expect you in class on time ok?" Keith smiled and said "ok" she patted his shoulder and added that he could leave his class stuff there so he didnt have to carry it around and he walked out.

Keith walked around for a while and took time for himself, he took time to breath before he had to head back at 10 to lance in the room. He looking up at the sky, seeing the beautiful gradients from yellow to a bright orangey- red. It looked like the sky was on fire and it was calming.the air was slightly cool and brew through his hair as he walked. He thought about how he would talk to lance or all the possible possibility that could happened once he walked in thought the door of the dorm.

After a while he looked down at his phone seeing he had 20 minutes to get to class so he turned around and walked twords his class

Once he walked he reserved a smile from the teacher and sat down. She introduced her self as Mis, Drexler. She told everyone that she was a transgender woman from France and that she would be their math teacher. As soon as she said she was trans some gasped and one girl said, "Oh my god i would of never guested! Your gorgeous!" And everyone agreed. There was only one guy who said, "makes sense, no woman would be like 6,8 and you barely pass as a woman. You fucking fag-" "MR! LEAVE MY CLASS NOW!" Mis, Drexler yelled, "That language will not be accepted in my class, good bye"and the boy walked out as everyone cheered.

Keith smiled and he already knew he loved this teacher.

HI GUYS! Im sorry i haven't updated as often as i want but i hope you guys like this part! Im excited for the next chapter so ill start writing that right away also tell me if you find any spelling errors or need explaining so i can fix it for further readers!
Till then
Have a good day, night, or afternoon!